CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

Post Funny Stuff #1, Vol 420265

I am not an illiterate plagiarist. drmccoy74 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbolton
But NJ also this 🤣


Don't forget...




Post 976 • IP   flag post
Apparently, I am easily annoyed. Rbolton private msg quote post Address this user
More importantly

Post 977 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbolton
But NJ also this 🤣



Nope, they are all New Yorkers.

Not a one from New Jersey.
Post 978 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbolton
More importantly



Not just that one.

New Jersey has more comic book stores than you can throw a stick at.

From my home there are roughly 25 stores within on hour drive.

Probably about 17 within 30 minutes.
Post 979 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 980 • IP   flag post


I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
I normally prefer to post images here instead of videos but thought these were just too good:



Post 981 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 982 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 983 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 984 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 985 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 986 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 987 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 988 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 989 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 990 • IP   flag post
past performance is no guarantee of future actions. KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
This is my actual work computer.
I left my desk and computer unlocked and this is what they changed my background to...

Post 991 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 992 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 993 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 994 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 995 • IP   flag post
past performance is no guarantee of future actions. KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by KatKomics
This is my actual work computer.
I left my desk and computer unlocked and this is what they changed my background to...



Turns out it was one of our HR girls!!! Like..who do I even complain to???!!! - lol...fun in the office!
Post 996 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 997 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 998 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 999 • IP   flag post
657131 999 24