CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

Post Funny Stuff #1, Vol 420265

I'm sure whatever it was you got me was perfect. PhantomEwan private msg quote post Address this user

Post 76 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by makahuka
@GAC That had all the metal heads, Mustaine, Halford and more, to funny!🤘


Yup! Hilarious!!!

Crazy how these two songs sync up so well. lol!!! 🤣
Post 77 • IP   flag post
Apparently, I am easily annoyed. Rbolton private msg quote post Address this user

Post 78 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 79 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
Powerstruggle. If you have to ask don't post.
Post 80 • IP   flag post


Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC


Glad I watched it!
Post 81 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 82 • IP   flag post
Collector enaz13 private msg quote post Address this user
I saw a digital message below a sign for a business for prom gowns saying, "Congratulations seniors you made it!" referring to homecoming/graduations of students. And I thought a similar sign could be used in front of cemeteries saying the same thing, "Congratulations seniors you made it!".

Apologies, I have a dark sense of humor
Post 83 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 84 • IP   flag post
I don't want to brag, but cashiers are always checking me out. power_struggle55 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by drchaos



he better have played songs off of "Dark side of the moon" album by Pink Floydd
Post 85 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 86 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 87 • IP   flag post
Collector Silversorrow private msg quote post Address this user
I got this on my news feed on my phone. If you look at the middle article and the timestamp, then the top article and it's timestamp, you can see that the middle article didn't age well. The author of the middle article must have thought to themselves, "Well that was a massive waste of time, my article was valid for about an hour!" lol.
Post 88 • IP   flag post
Apparently, I am easily annoyed. Rbolton private msg quote post Address this user

Post 89 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 90 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 91 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 92 • IP   flag post
past performance is no guarantee of future actions. KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
nothing says I love you like pizza???
dare I order this for Valentines!!!!


Post 93 • IP   flag post
Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by KatKomics
nothing says I love you like pizza???
dare I order this for Valentines!!!!


I think they should charge $14 because valentine’s is on the 14th.
Post 94 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by KatKomics
nothing says I love you like pizza???
dare I order this for Valentines!!!!



Good idea. That way it can be ripped apart and devoured liked most hearts in today's society.
Post 95 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 96 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 97 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 98 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 99 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 100 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 101 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
'If The Titanic Sank Today'


Post 102 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 103 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 104 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 105 • IP   flag post
657131 999 30