CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

Post Funny Stuff #1, Vol 420265

I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Somebody here posted this one some time ago.


Post 926 • IP   flag post
I don't want to brag, but cashiers are always checking me out. power_struggle55 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 927 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 928 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user




Post 929 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 930 • IP   flag post


I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 931 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
I'm bored waiting to go see family at Wasaga Beach so I'm putting a fuzzy hat on figures.


Post 932 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 933 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 934 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 935 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 936 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 937 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 938 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user

Post 939 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 940 • IP   flag post
I am not an illiterate plagiarist. drmccoy74 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by drchaos



The love is for Phoebe Cates and not her dumb Dad 😃
Post 941 • IP   flag post
I don't want to brag, but cashiers are always checking me out. power_struggle55 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 942 • IP   flag post
past performance is no guarantee of future actions. KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Awesome...not too far from me!!

Bank robber has his getaway bike stolen while he tries the bank job!!!

https://globalnews.ca/news/10936908/hamilton-bank-robbery-bike-stolen/

clickable text
Post 943 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 944 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 945 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 946 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 947 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 948 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 949 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 950 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
This showed up in my Facebook as a three year old memory.

If I already posted it here it was quite some time ago.


Post 951 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 952 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 953 • IP   flag post
I don't want to brag, but cashiers are always checking me out. power_struggle55 private msg quote post Address this user
I wonder what cause people to enter NJ all the time
Post 954 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
shots fired
Post 955 • IP   flag post
657131 999 30