CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

Post Funny Stuff #1, Vol 420265

I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 901 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 902 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by drchaos
Hail to the king baby!




Is this a wang joke?
Post 903 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
Quote:
Originally Posted by drchaos
Hail to the king baby!




Is this a wang joke?


I just used an Evil Dead quote.

This is more about decent artwork than humor but Plastic Man is generally funny so I thought this was good a place as any ti share it.
Post 904 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 905 • IP   flag post


I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 906 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by drchaos
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
Quote:
Originally Posted by drchaos
Hail to the king baby!




Is this a wang joke?


I just used an Evil Dead quote.

This is more about decent artwork than humor but Plastic Man is generally funny so I thought this was good a place as any ti share it.

Yes, it's a wang joke.
Post 907 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by drchaos
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
Quote:
Originally Posted by drchaos
Hail to the king baby!




Is this a wang joke?


I just used an Evil Dead quote.

This is more about decent artwork than humor but Plastic Man is generally funny so I thought this was good a place as any ti share it.


Agreed!! I just wanted to make sure I understood it.
Post 908 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
I have no words except that sometimes the stars align to give us just the right combination of events:


Post 909 • IP   flag post
Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user

Post 910 • IP   flag post
I don't want to brag, but cashiers are always checking me out. power_struggle55 private msg quote post Address this user
How much does it cost to run santa's sleigh?
8 bucks...9 with bad weather
Post 911 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by power_struggle55
How much does it cost to run santa's sleigh?
8 bucks...9 with bad weather


Post 912 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by power_struggle55
How much does it cost to run santa's sleigh?
8 bucks...9 with bad weather


Fun Fact: I know this is a joke and it's a pretty good one but in all likelihood, Santa's reindeer are does/cows not bucks. Bucks usually shed their antlers before Christmas.
Post 913 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
Quote:
Originally Posted by power_struggle55
How much does it cost to run santa's sleigh?
8 bucks...9 with bad weather


Fun Fact: I know this is a joke and it's a pretty good one but in all likelihood, Santa's reindeer are does/cows not bucks. Bucks usually shed their antlers before Christmas.

Well, duh. These are magic reindeer we're talking about.
Post 914 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 915 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrWatson
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
Quote:
Originally Posted by power_struggle55
How much does it cost to run santa's sleigh?
8 bucks...9 with bad weather


Fun Fact: I know this is a joke and it's a pretty good one but in all likelihood, Santa's reindeer are does/cows not bucks. Bucks usually shed their antlers before Christmas.

Well, duh. These are magic reindeer we're talking about.


They don't possess that level of magic to keep antlers beyond Christmas...that's crazy talk! đŸ˜ƒ
Post 916 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Flying around the world in 24 hours is okay, but magic antlers are a no go?
Post 917 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
That's right....magic antlers is a bridge too far.
Post 918 • IP   flag post
I hold the record for itchy trigger finger. sportshort private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrWatson
Flying around the world in 24 hours is okay, but magic antlers are a no go?


That's where I draw my line
Post 919 • IP   flag post
past performance is no guarantee of future actions. KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user

Post 920 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 921 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 922 • IP   flag post
I don't want to brag, but cashiers are always checking me out. power_struggle55 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 923 • IP   flag post
" . " Davethebrave private msg quote post Address this user
Saw this and lol.

Got my 4 and 6 year olds their second drum kit… this was waiting for them this morning. My son who has been playing a few years was itching to play with a double kick so I obliged and upgraded his whole kit…





Quote:
Originally Posted by drchaos

Post 924 • IP   flag post
It gets old smelling it everytime I go outside my door. Nearmint67 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davethebrave
Saw this and lol.

Got my 4 and 6 year olds their second drum kit… this was waiting for them this morning. My son who has been playing a few years was itching to play with a double kick so I obliged and upgraded his whole kit…





Quote:
Originally Posted by drchaos



I can imagine he is over the moon kickin his new skins.
Break out the stevie ray guitar set up and get a jam session going.
The neighbors will line up for tickets.
Post 925 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Somebody here posted this one some time ago.


Post 926 • IP   flag post
I don't want to brag, but cashiers are always checking me out. power_struggle55 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 927 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 928 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user




Post 929 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 930 • IP   flag post
657131 999 30