CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

Post Funny Stuff #1, Vol 420265

Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 851 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 852 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 853 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 854 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 855 • IP   flag post


Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 856 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 857 • IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
Here are a few more yearly and obligatory feline Christmas memes. 👍🫡


Post 858 • IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 859 • IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 860 • IP   flag post
Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user

Post 861 • IP   flag post
Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user

Post 862 • IP   flag post
past performance is no guarantee of future actions. KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Post 863 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
What would be even funnier is if he had a beach ball collection and lived in Manitoba.
Post 864 • IP   flag post
I don't want to brag, but cashiers are always checking me out. power_struggle55 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 865 • IP   flag post
Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user

Post 866 • IP   flag post
I don't want to brag, but cashiers are always checking me out. power_struggle55 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 867 • IP   flag post
Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user

Post 868 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 869 • IP   flag post
past performance is no guarantee of future actions. KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Post 870 • IP   flag post
I don't want to brag, but cashiers are always checking me out. power_struggle55 private msg quote post Address this user
Just a reminder tomorrow is Jason's favorite day and its falling in december


Post 871 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 872 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Yeah, we had a subdivision for sale that had lots that bordered a cemetery. We used that line a lot. Quietest neighbors you'll ever have.

Every once in a while I'd add... unless someone gets buried alive... again. That would usually raise an eyebrow or two.
Post 873 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 874 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 875 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 876 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 877 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 878 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 879 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 880 • IP   flag post
657131 999 30