CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

Post Funny Stuff #1, Vol 420265

Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
This is the new Storm #1 2nd Printing INCENTIVE 1:25 J. Scott Campbell variant...




But, all I see is this...


Post 801 • IP   flag post
Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user

Post 802 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 803 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 804 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 805 • IP   flag post


Keep your $6.87 bro... not even saving tax with that. Cli4dR3D0g private msg quote post Address this user
That grade tho... it's seems extremely excessive with a few rounded corners, spine stress, slight wrap issue, and the rough ass bottom cover.


Post 806 • IP   flag post
Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cli4dR3D0g
That grade tho... it's seems extremely excessive with a few rounded corners, spine stress, slight wrap issue, and the rough ass bottom cover.


should’ve used the 9.9 pre screen.
Post 807 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 808 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 809 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 810 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 811 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 812 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 813 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 814 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 815 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 816 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 817 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 818 • IP   flag post
I don't want to brag, but cashiers are always checking me out. power_struggle55 private msg quote post Address this user
heard of elf on a shelf. I give you

Post 819 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 820 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 821 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 822 • IP   flag post
I don't want to brag, but cashiers are always checking me out. power_struggle55 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 823 • IP   flag post
Keep your $6.87 bro... not even saving tax with that. Cli4dR3D0g private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cli4dR3D0g
That grade tho... it's seems extremely excessive with a few rounded corners, spine stress, slight wrap issue, and the rough ass bottom cover.




Geez, sold at full asking price. Remember kids, buy the grade not the book.
Post 824 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
What was the asking price? Sorry, I never saw this.
Post 825 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@HeinzDad - It went for $1,750 as a fixed price eBay sale on November 29th.
Post 826 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
Whoa
Post 827 • IP   flag post
I don't want to brag, but cashiers are always checking me out. power_struggle55 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 828 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 829 • IP   flag post
I don't want to brag, but cashiers are always checking me out. power_struggle55 private msg quote post Address this user
I did watch a Ron Jeremy movie when I was a kid, heck my parents didn’t just let me, they watched it with me


Post 830 • IP   flag post
657131 999 30