CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

Post Funny Stuff #1, Vol 420265

Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 726 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 727 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 728 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 729 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 730 • IP   flag post


Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 731 • IP   flag post
Can the moderators change my profile caption to <snip> ComicNinja0215 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 732 • IP   flag post
Can the moderators change my profile caption to <snip> ComicNinja0215 private msg quote post Address this user



Ummm....
Post 733 • IP   flag post
Can the moderators change my profile caption to <snip> ComicNinja0215 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 734 • IP   flag post
past performance is no guarantee of future actions. KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user

Post 735 • IP   flag post
Can the moderators change my profile caption to <snip> ComicNinja0215 private msg quote post Address this user



Me, waiting for my books to come back.
Post 736 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 737 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
Trippie


Post 738 • IP   flag post
Can the moderators change my profile caption to <snip> ComicNinja0215 private msg quote post Address this user



America is imploding..lmao
Post 739 • IP   flag post
Can the moderators change my profile caption to <snip> ComicNinja0215 private msg quote post Address this user



Piping hot cholesterol 🤣
Post 740 • IP   flag post
Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user

Post 741 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by HulkSmash




Post 742 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 743 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 744 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 745 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 746 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 747 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 748 • IP   flag post
Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user
I want to know who’s in charge of acronyms at the corporate office.


Post 749 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by HulkSmash
I want to know who’s in charge of acronyms at the corporate office.



Peter, Dick, and Muffin.
Post 750 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 751 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 752 • IP   flag post
I don't want to brag, but cashiers are always checking me out. power_struggle55 private msg quote post Address this user
Remember grammar is the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you’re shit
Post 753 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user

Post 754 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 755 • IP   flag post
657131 999 30