Post 51 IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
YOUNGER PEOPLE WON'T GET THIS ...

Post 52 IP   flag post

Post 53 IP   flag post
Suck it up, buttercup!! KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
not funny ha ha but still funny.
I just realized that Baby Yoda/Grogu has a severe learning disability.

Watching Empire Yoda says for 800 years has he taught Jedi
In Return when he is dying he says when 900 years old you reach look as good you will not

Soooo....Grogu is 50 and can't talk and is barely mobile...but by 100 Yoda was not only a full Jedi he must have been a master Jedi - and he was training Jedi

Grogu has severe issues!!!
Post 54 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 55 IP   flag post

Apparently, I am easily annoyed. Rbolton private msg quote post Address this user

Post 56 IP   flag post
If I could, I would. I swear. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
@Rbolton

Post 57 IP   flag post
"There, their, they're." GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@Rbolton @DrWatson lol!!!!
Post 58 IP   flag post
I don't want to brag, but cashiers are always checking me out. power_struggle55 private msg quote post Address this user
Is buttcheeks one word or do I need to spread them apart?
Post 59 IP   flag post
I don't want to brag, but cashiers are always checking me out. power_struggle55 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 60 IP   flag post

Post 61 IP   flag post
Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user

Post 62 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 63 IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user
Those who don't routinely see my FB posts probably aren't aware of my cheeky Hit Charade parodies which are a cross between Tom Lehrer's and Weird Al's song satires (that makes them a genuine double-cross). Anyway, here's a repost of one...

While posting warped humor, here's tonight's example of one of my typical daily posts (I like playing havoc with words, news becomes GNUS, etc., and may be better sitting down than the usual stand up)...

Leftover Sundae Gnus: Ark construction hits snag in flood ravaged California after gender neutral labeling became an issue; Noah could not re-beach for comment.

In come fly with us gnus, after additional fallout over fixing the Boeing 737 Max by offering a parachute upgrade to passengers seated next to door plugs a new issue arose when an employee memo surfaced about out of spec holes. Boeing is working on this and may offer free patch kits to customers as a courtesy.

In restored street cred gnus, aging rapper “Killer Mike” was arrested on misdemeanor battery charges near the Crypto Arena site after winning 3 Grammy's, accidentally colliding with a critic. He was in the process of being released Sunday evening; no details on his impounded walker, but his batteries are fully charged.

Hopefully, a few more here besides those who follow my regular FB posts will find these amusing.
Post 64 IP   flag post
Suck it up, buttercup!! KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
@CatmanAmerica

lol...GNU is the only GNUS - from when I was a kid - No GNUS is good GNUS with Gary GNU!!!

Post 65 IP   flag post
If I could, I would. I swear. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Post 66 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by KatKomics
@CatmanAmerica

lol...GNU is the only GNUS - from when I was a kid - No GNUS is good GNUS with Gary GNU!!!

Okay, that's funny too! Never saw this series on the radio when I was a kid! ...But cleverness is sometimes like that. Here's the fully dressed masthead for GNUS BRIEFS satires...

For weekend or rather weakened gnus, there's also SUNDAE GNUS (just desserts)...

I'm looking through my postings for commentary subjects that'd be okay for this thread (avoiding the third rail of Polly's ticks).
Post 67 IP   flag post

Post 68 IP   flag post
Twos Day's Gnus briefs:

In housing bribery bust gnus, 70 current and former NY housing authority employees have been charged with pocketing over $2 million for no bid contracts; as a reward for their service federally assisted public housing will be made available to them in the near future!

In sporting gnus, a half dozen hockey stars are on thin ice, charged with sexual assault; Canadian authorities apologize for the six year delay in processing due to league goal tending and promise players won’t skate charges!
Post 69 IP   flag post
You can't get good wood on the ball every time. HotKeyComics private msg quote post Address this user

Post 70 IP   flag post
Apparently, I am easily annoyed. Rbolton private msg quote post Address this user

Post 71 IP   flag post

Post 72 IP   flag post
Post 73 IP   flag post
Staple topics, nice. makahuka private msg quote post Address this user
@GAC That had all the metal heads, Mustaine, Halford and more, to funny!🤘
Post 74 IP   flag post
I'm sure whatever it was you got me was perfect. PhantomEwan private msg quote post Address this user

Post 75 IP   flag post
I'm sure whatever it was you got me was perfect. PhantomEwan private msg quote post Address this user

Post 76 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by makahuka
@GAC That had all the metal heads, Mustaine, Halford and more, to funny!🤘

Yup! Hilarious!!!

Crazy how these two songs sync up so well. lol!!! 🤣
Post 77 IP   flag post

Post 78 IP   flag post

Post 79 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
Powerstruggle. If you have to ask don't post.
Post 80 IP   flag post
615412 564 30