CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

Post Funny Stuff #1, Vol 420265

I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user

Post 701 • IP   flag post
past performance is no guarantee of future actions. KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user

Post 702 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
@KatKomics And we didn't have rockets that big.
Post 703 • IP   flag post
It gets old smelling it everytime I go outside my door. Nearmint67 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by HulkSmash
Idk what book this back cover is from other than maybe Bronze Age, but how awesome would this be in a CGC slab?!




I don’t see a time limit either; so this offer should still be valid if they have any left.


You can still get yourself a set.


Post 704 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by KatKomics



Right!!....we would've taken it outside.
Post 705 • IP   flag post


past performance is no guarantee of future actions. KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Post 706 • IP   flag post
past performance is no guarantee of future actions. KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nearmint67
Quote:
Originally Posted by HulkSmash
Idk what book this back cover is from other than maybe Bronze Age, but how awesome would this be in a CGC slab?!




I don’t see a time limit either; so this offer should still be valid if they have any left.


You can still get yourself a set.





almost worth re-connecting the land line for!!!
Post 707 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
@KatKomics They're walkie talkies. You don't need a land line.
Post 708 • IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user
A genuinely scary Halloween pic...


Post 709 • IP   flag post
past performance is no guarantee of future actions. KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrWatson
@KatKomics They're walkie talkies. You don't need a land line.


lol...maybe a new prescription or a course in reading comprehension???
Post 710 • IP   flag post
past performance is no guarantee of future actions. KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
OOooooooo....

Google it an you shall find it!!!

Wireless bluetooth banana phone for android or apple!!!



Post 711 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrWatson
@KatKomics They're walkie talkies. You don't need a land line.


In Canada Walkie Talkies need a physical landline to operate....the cold freezes the walkie talkie radio signals making them inoperable.
Post 712 • IP   flag post
I don't want to brag, but cashiers are always checking me out. power_struggle55 private msg quote post Address this user
Did you hear about the car dealership that sold no cars?

There was 0% interest
Post 713 • IP   flag post
Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrWatson
@KatKomics They're walkie talkies. You don't need a land line.


In Canada Walkie Talkies need a physical landline to operate....the cold freezes the walkie talkie radio signals making them inoperable.


So cold calls originate from Canada?
Post 714 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by HulkSmash
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrWatson
@KatKomics They're walkie talkies. You don't need a land line.


In Canada Walkie Talkies need a physical landline to operate....the cold freezes the walkie talkie radio signals making them inoperable.


So cold calls originate from Canada?


Post 715 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 716 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user

Post 717 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 718 • IP   flag post
past performance is no guarantee of future actions. KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
What are "Range Eggs"??

....and why are people always trying to give them away??
Post 719 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 720 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 721 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 722 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by KatKomics
OOooooooo....

Google it an you shall find it!!!

Wireless bluetooth banana phone for android or apple!!!





This one is waterproof!


Post 723 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 724 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 725 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 726 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 727 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 728 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 729 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 730 • IP   flag post
657131 999 30