CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

Post Funny Stuff #1, Vol 420265

Can the moderators change my profile caption to <snip> ComicNinja0215 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 626 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 627 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 628 • IP   flag post
Can the moderators change my profile caption to <snip> ComicNinja0215 private msg quote post Address this user



Well, that's good to hear.
Post 629 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 630 • IP   flag post


I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 631 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 632 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 633 • IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronte
A little more effort and the entire fragile sticker could have been obliterated.


Box was transporting a graded book





I had someone on this board ship me a slab book in a Gemini mailer like this with no bubble wrap nothing.




Surprisingly it got to me undamaged.

Pure fluke.

😆
Post 634 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 635 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 636 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 637 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 638 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 639 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 640 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 641 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user


Post 642 • IP   flag post
Collector dpiercy private msg quote post Address this user
Post 643 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 644 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
So this just showed up in my facebook page with the caption "Death by Snu Snu".

Not sure which comic the picture is from.


Post 645 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by OGJackster



KKK is a bit of a stretch. It looks more like cuttlefish to me.
Post 646 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 647 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 648 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 649 • IP   flag post
I'm sure whatever it was you got me was perfect. PhantomEwan private msg quote post Address this user

Post 650 • IP   flag post
I'm sure whatever it was you got me was perfect. PhantomEwan private msg quote post Address this user

Post 651 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 652 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 653 • IP   flag post
I'm sure whatever it was you got me was perfect. PhantomEwan private msg quote post Address this user

Post 654 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 655 • IP   flag post
657131 999 30