Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

Post Funny Stuff #1, Vol 420265

Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by drchaos

I don’t keep up with sports, but this one is great and it’s so much fun to poke at cowboys fans. I’ve shared this one with a few.
Post 601 IP   flag post
Why just the women? I like bears. Gaard private msg quote post Address this user

Post 602 IP   flag post
You can't get good wood on the ball every time. HotKeyComics private msg quote post Address this user

Wow if you missed the destruction of Sticky Goose by Comic Tom, go give it a watch. Goose invited him on and thought he was going to destroy him, and wound up giving everyone a master class on how to get your ass handed to you on your own show.

https://www.youtube.com/live/tpHA1oNuXCE?si=N2enA-LXT2qSqIal
Post 603 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 604 IP   flag post
Suck it up, buttercup!! KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Post 605 IP   flag post

Keep your $6.87 bro... not even saving tax with that. Cli4dR3D0g private msg quote post Address this user
😑
Post 606 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 607 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
A little more effort and the entire fragile sticker could have been obliterated.

Box was transporting a graded book

Post 608 IP   flag post
If I could, I would. I swear. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Fragile stickers are the kiss of death.
Post 609 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
@DrWatson

That and the packing was sub par. I typically double boxed all graded books. This guy used some kinda recycled box that was fragile to begin with.

I told the guy he could refund me 60 bux to reholder the book or I can mail it back to him.

20$ reholder fee
20$ shipping
12$ pressing
5$ cgc handling fee
3$ rounded for my time.
Post 610 IP   flag post
If I could, I would. I swear. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
I had an Avengers 182 9.6 cgc that was sent in a bubble envelope from ebay. Cracked all to hell. Seller was a one off nincompoop. Ebay was useless. I kept it and included it in my latest submission to CBCS.
Post 611 IP   flag post
Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user
@DrWatson classic nincompoopery
Post 612 IP   flag post
No rust here... Nearmint67 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronte
3$ rounded for my time.
Too cheap Mark. Your time is far more valuable....
At least for 4.50
Post 613 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrWatson
Fragile stickers are the kiss of death.

A fragile sticker on a package is the equivalent of a kick me sign taped to someone's back.

Postal service uses these boxes for target practice as seen in this video:

Post 614 IP   flag post

Post 615 IP   flag post

Post 616 IP   flag post

Post 617 IP   flag post
You can't get good wood on the ball every time. HotKeyComics private msg quote post Address this user

Post 618 IP   flag post

Post 619 IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 620 IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 621 IP   flag post
618085 621 21