CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

Post Funny Stuff #1, Vol 420265

We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user

Post 576 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 577 • IP   flag post
I don't want to brag, but cashiers are always checking me out. power_struggle55 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by drchaos



great now that will keep me up at night. I mean does batmobile have a license plate? If so...what is registered under as Batman? Man, Bat?

does he have a dual license one for bruce Wayne and one for Batman? or if he had to pulls out his normal?
Post 578 • IP   flag post
Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user
@power_struggle55
Potential Batmobile licenses if legally registered

R0B1D3D
BATM0B1
JKRSUX
L1LWYN3
SADBAT
DLRB1L5
1MBATMN
DYNMC2
ALFRDBLT1T
SCRDCRK5
1MKN1T
R1D1K5 ( as in Dicks(grayson)Ride inappropriately abbreviated)

And just because I can’t stop

1S3TR (Batman 89)
❤️P01S1VY❤️
BAND1T
BLKBTTY
N1TR1DR
BATWANG
Post 579 • IP   flag post
You can't get good wood on the ball every time. HotKeyComics private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by power_struggle55
Quote:
Originally Posted by drchaos



great now that will keep me up at night. I mean does batmobile have a license plate? If so...what is registered under as Batman? Man, Bat?

does he have a dual license one for bruce Wayne and one for Batman? or if he had to pulls out his normal?


What about jury duty? Is Batman eligible? what if Bruce and him BOTH get selected to the same jury??

Hijinks ensues!
Post 580 • IP   flag post


I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Anatomical terms:

'wenis' (the skin on your elbow).

'flagina' (the webbing between your thumb and forefinger).

Imagine getting your wenis stuck in the flagina.
Post 581 • IP   flag post
Apparently, I am easily annoyed. Rbolton private msg quote post Address this user
I think I have
Post 582 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@Rbolton lol!!!....back in college.
Post 583 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 584 • IP   flag post
You can't get good wood on the ball every time. HotKeyComics private msg quote post Address this user

Post 585 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Post 586 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 587 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 588 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 589 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 590 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 591 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 592 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Post 593 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 594 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 595 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 596 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 597 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 598 • IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 599 • IP   flag post
Can the moderators change my profile caption to <snip> ComicNinja0215 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 600 • IP   flag post
Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by drchaos



I don’t keep up with sports, but this one is great and it’s so much fun to poke at cowboys fans. I’ve shared this one with a few.
Post 601 • IP   flag post
Why just the women? I like bears. Gaard private msg quote post Address this user

Post 602 • IP   flag post
You can't get good wood on the ball every time. HotKeyComics private msg quote post Address this user



Wow if you missed the destruction of Sticky Goose by Comic Tom, go give it a watch. Goose invited him on and thought he was going to destroy him, and wound up giving everyone a master class on how to get your ass handed to you on your own show.

https://www.youtube.com/live/tpHA1oNuXCE?si=N2enA-LXT2qSqIal
Post 603 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 604 • IP   flag post
past performance is no guarantee of future actions. KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Post 605 • IP   flag post
657131 999 30