CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

Post Funny Stuff #1, Vol 420265

Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user
When I was a kid we were taught “everyone love everyone”; which encompassed a set meaningful guidelines for life. Possibly to avoid short comings of our grandparents and great grandparents eras.

They are as follows in no particular order.

“Treat others as you would like to be treated (includes being kind/ respectful)

“Do not judge people based on their differences (also includes appearance, ethnicity, religion, etc)”

“Base your beliefs on facts not feelings and check the facts (to ensure you’re putting yourself in the right place and not fighting for those beliefs in vain)”

As time went on and the world turned I began to notice that our world was not getting any better; possibly even getting worse. Father time grew older, baby new year came and went times over, I watched, I waited, I hoped a little bit and I became an adult. As an adult I could clearly see the world has not gotten better and seemingly had gotten worse. I watched, I listened, I hope a bit more. Through my watching and listening and loss of hope I finally; ever so naively; realized a crucial error in the ways of my generational upbringing. The irrefutable fact that…

Our parents were hypocrites.
Post 476 • IP   flag post
I don't want to brag, but cashiers are always checking me out. power_struggle55 private msg quote post Address this user
Imagine being a very talented surgeon who's specialty is working on the spines of babies...only to be the oddball of the family because he has 3 brothers all of whom are very popular and one is freaken Thor
Post 477 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 478 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 479 • IP   flag post
Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user
If you’re cold; go to the corner of the room. It’s 90 degrees there.
Post 480 • IP   flag post


I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 481 • IP   flag post
past performance is no guarantee of future actions. KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by HulkSmash
If you’re cold; go to the corner of the room. It’s 90 degrees there.


Did you read the review of the restaurant on the moon?

The food is great but there's no atmosphere.....
Post 482 • IP   flag post
Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by KatKomics
Quote:
Originally Posted by HulkSmash
If you’re cold; go to the corner of the room. It’s 90 degrees there.


Did you read the review of the restaurant on the moon?

The food is great but there's no atmosphere.....
that’s no moon…
Post 483 • IP   flag post
Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user
@KatKomics have you heard the one about the man who walked into a bar? He said ouch.
Post 484 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
A horse walks into a bar and the bartender asks "Hey, why the long face?"
Post 485 • IP   flag post
Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user
Two scientists walk into a bar.

One says, “I’ll have an H2O please” The second scientist says, “I’ll have an H2O too.” The second scientist died
Post 486 • IP   flag post
I don't want to brag, but cashiers are always checking me out. power_struggle55 private msg quote post Address this user
A priest, a minister and a rabbit walk into a bar

The rabbit says "I think Im a typo"
Post 487 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by HulkSmash
Two scientists walk into a bar.

One says, “I’ll have an H2O please” The second scientist says, “I’ll have an H2O too.” The second scientist died

There's nothing as funny as a hydrogen peroxide joke.
Post 488 • IP   flag post
Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrWatson
Quote:
Originally Posted by HulkSmash
Two scientists walk into a bar.

One says, “I’ll have an H2O please” The second scientist says, “I’ll have an H2O too.” The second scientist died

There's nothing as funny as a hydrogen peroxide joke.


What are the primary elements of a sense of humor? Sulfur, Argon, Calcium, and Samarium. Otherwise known as SArCaSm
Post 489 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Post 490 • IP   flag post
Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
A horse walks into a bar and the bartender asks "Hey, why the long face?"
a horse is tending bar; a man walks in and the horse says “hey; why the short face?”.
Post 491 • IP   flag post
Collector Hexigore private msg quote post Address this user

Post 492 • IP   flag post
Can the moderators change my profile caption to <snip> ComicNinja0215 private msg quote post Address this user
Hi! I'm Dr. Cheeks, I'm trying to make my rounds but I'm little behind.
Post 493 • IP   flag post
Can the moderators change my profile caption to <snip> ComicNinja0215 private msg quote post Address this user
https://youtube.com/shorts/gRg3gNfrNO8?si=Jn8fYR6FesTMGzhM
Post 494 • IP   flag post
Can the moderators change my profile caption to <snip> ComicNinja0215 private msg quote post Address this user
https://youtube.com/shorts/_dfFPBqcuPs?si=ehjpnxN_jBWNloYz
Post 495 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 496 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 497 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 498 • IP   flag post
Why just the women? I like bears. Gaard private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by HulkSmash
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
A horse walks into a bar and the bartender asks "Hey, why the long face?"
a horse is tending bar; a man walks in and the horse says “hey; why the short face?”.

A dyslexic man walks into a bra.
Post 499 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 500 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Car dealership in Chicago.


Post 501 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 502 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 503 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 504 • IP   flag post
Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user
CGC slabs be like


Post 505 • IP   flag post
657131 999 30