Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

Post Funny Stuff #1, Vol 420265

Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user
When I was a kid we were taught “everyone love everyone”; which encompassed a set meaningful guidelines for life. Possibly to avoid short comings of our grandparents and great grandparents eras.

They are as follows in no particular order.

“Treat others as you would like to be treated (includes being kind/ respectful)

“Do not judge people based on their differences (also includes appearance, ethnicity, religion, etc)”

“Base your beliefs on facts not feelings and check the facts (to ensure you’re putting yourself in the right place and not fighting for those beliefs in vain)”

As time went on and the world turned I began to notice that our world was not getting any better; possibly even getting worse. Father time grew older, baby new year came and went times over, I watched, I waited, I hoped a little bit and I became an adult. As an adult I could clearly see the world has not gotten better and seemingly had gotten worse. I watched, I listened, I hope a bit more. Through my watching and listening and loss of hope I finally; ever so naively; realized a crucial error in the ways of my generational upbringing. The irrefutable fact that…

Our parents were hypocrites.
Post 476 IP   flag post
I don't want to brag, but cashiers are always checking me out. power_struggle55 private msg quote post Address this user
Imagine being a very talented surgeon who's specialty is working on the spines of babies...only to be the oddball of the family because he has 3 brothers all of whom are very popular and one is freaken Thor
Post 477 IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 478 IP   flag post

Post 479 IP   flag post
Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user
If you’re cold; go to the corner of the room. It’s 90 degrees there.
Post 480 IP   flag post

I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 481 IP   flag post
Suck it up, buttercup!! KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by HulkSmash

Did you read the review of the restaurant on the moon?

The food is great but there's no atmosphere.....
Post 482 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by KatKomics
Quote:

Did you read the review of the restaurant on the moon?

The food is great but there's no atmosphere.....
that’s no moon…
Post 483 IP   flag post
@KatKomics have you heard the one about the man who walked into a bar? He said ouch.
Post 484 IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
A horse walks into a bar and the bartender asks "Hey, why the long face?"
Post 485 IP   flag post
Two scientists walk into a bar.

One says, “I’ll have an H2O please” The second scientist says, “I’ll have an H2O too.” The second scientist died
Post 486 IP   flag post
I don't want to brag, but cashiers are always checking me out. power_struggle55 private msg quote post Address this user
A priest, a minister and a rabbit walk into a bar

The rabbit says "I think Im a typo"
Post 487 IP   flag post
If I could, I would. I swear. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:

One says, “I’ll have an H2O please” The second scientist says, “I’ll have an H2O too.” The second scientist died

There's nothing as funny as a hydrogen peroxide joke.
Post 488 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrWatson
Quote:

There's nothing as funny as a hydrogen peroxide joke.

What are the primary elements of a sense of humor? Sulfur, Argon, Calcium, and Samarium. Otherwise known as SArCaSm
Post 489 IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Post 490 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
a horse is tending bar; a man walks in and the horse says “hey; why the short face?”.
Post 491 IP   flag post
Collector Hexigore private msg quote post Address this user

Post 492 IP   flag post
I wish I had a title. ComicNinja0215 private msg quote post Address this user
Hi! I'm Dr. Cheeks, I'm trying to make my rounds but I'm little behind.
Post 493 IP   flag post
https://youtube.com/shorts/gRg3gNfrNO8?si=Jn8fYR6FesTMGzhM
Post 494 IP   flag post
https://youtube.com/shorts/_dfFPBqcuPs?si=ehjpnxN_jBWNloYz
Post 495 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 496 IP   flag post

Post 497 IP   flag post

Post 498 IP   flag post
Why just the women? I like bears. Gaard private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
a horse is tending bar; a man walks in and the horse says “hey; why the short face?”.

A dyslexic man walks into a bra.
Post 499 IP   flag post

Post 500 IP   flag post
Car dealership in Chicago.

Post 501 IP   flag post

Post 502 IP   flag post

Post 503 IP   flag post

Post 504 IP   flag post
CGC slabs be like

Post 505 IP   flag post
616230 575 30