Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

Post Funny Stuff #1, Vol 420265

I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 451 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 452 IP   flag post

Post 453 IP   flag post
Suck it up, buttercup!! KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by drchaos

I remember doing this but with a smaller mini-bike and skateboards with longer ropes...and yes...80's!
Post 454 IP   flag post

Post 455 IP   flag post

Post 456 IP   flag post
I wish I had a title. ComicNinja0215 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 457 IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user

Post 458 IP   flag post

Post 459 IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 460 IP   flag post

Post 461 IP   flag post

Post 462 IP   flag post

Post 463 IP   flag post

Post 464 IP   flag post

Post 465 IP   flag post

Post 466 IP   flag post

Post 467 IP   flag post

Post 468 IP   flag post
I'm sure whatever it was you got me was perfect. PhantomEwan private msg quote post Address this user

Post 469 IP   flag post
No rust here... Nearmint67 private msg quote post Address this user
Post 470 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomEwan

Post 471 IP   flag post
Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:

I wonder how many time we’re going to see this meme 🙄
Post 472 IP   flag post

Post 473 IP   flag post
I wish I had a title. ComicNinja0215 private msg quote post Address this user
I didn't go to college but if I did , I would take all my tests at a restaurant because the customer is always right. - MITCH HEDBERG
Post 474 IP   flag post
I don't want to brag, but cashiers are always checking me out. power_struggle55 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by HulkSmash
Quote:

I wonder how many time we’re going to see this meme 🙄

at least one more time
Post 475 IP   flag post
Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user
When I was a kid we were taught “everyone love everyone”; which encompassed a set meaningful guidelines for life. Possibly to avoid short comings of our grandparents and great grandparents eras.

They are as follows in no particular order.

“Treat others as you would like to be treated (includes being kind/ respectful)

“Do not judge people based on their differences (also includes appearance, ethnicity, religion, etc)”

“Base your beliefs on facts not feelings and check the facts (to ensure you’re putting yourself in the right place and not fighting for those beliefs in vain)”

As time went on and the world turned I began to notice that our world was not getting any better; possibly even getting worse. Father time grew older, baby new year came and went times over, I watched, I waited, I hoped a little bit and I became an adult. As an adult I could clearly see the world has not gotten better and seemingly had gotten worse. I watched, I listened, I hope a bit more. Through my watching and listening and loss of hope I finally; ever so naively; realized a crucial error in the ways of my generational upbringing. The irrefutable fact that…

Our parents were hypocrites.
Post 476 IP   flag post
I don't want to brag, but cashiers are always checking me out. power_struggle55 private msg quote post Address this user
Imagine being a very talented surgeon who's specialty is working on the spines of babies...only to be the oddball of the family because he has 3 brothers all of whom are very popular and one is freaken Thor
Post 477 IP   flag post

Post 478 IP   flag post

Post 479 IP   flag post
If you’re cold; go to the corner of the room. It’s 90 degrees there.
Post 480 IP   flag post
616231 575 30