CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

Post Funny Stuff #1, Vol 420265

Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user
My latest Facebook post (weakened gnus) satire based on a current report (removed enough from politics to pass mustard if not ketchup)...


Post 351 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user

Post 352 • IP   flag post
It's chicken Monday. Rush_is_a_band private msg quote post Address this user


Can’t remember where I saw this, but it cracked me up.
Post 353 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 354 • IP   flag post
I don't want to brag, but cashiers are always checking me out. power_struggle55 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 355 • IP   flag post


Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 356 • IP   flag post
I'm sure whatever it was you got me was perfect. PhantomEwan private msg quote post Address this user

Post 357 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 358 • IP   flag post
HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user

Post 359 • IP   flag post
To answer your question, no, this is not where the comics go to die. MutantMania private msg quote post Address this user

Post 360 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 361 • IP   flag post
To answer your question, no, this is not where the comics go to die. MutantMania private msg quote post Address this user

Post 362 • IP   flag post
To answer your question, no, this is not where the comics go to die. MutantMania private msg quote post Address this user

Post 363 • IP   flag post
To answer your question, no, this is not where the comics go to die. MutantMania private msg quote post Address this user

Post 364 • IP   flag post
Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user

Post 365 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 366 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Post 367 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user

Post 368 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 369 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 370 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 371 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 372 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronte


It takes balls to have a license plate such as that.
Post 373 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
@DrWatson

Actual plate at cheesecake factory of all places.
Post 374 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrWatson
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronte


It takes balls to have a license plate such as that.


Either that or he's nuts.
Post 375 • IP   flag post
I don't want to brag, but cashiers are always checking me out. power_struggle55 private msg quote post Address this user
ok some jokes I heard while on vacation:

what's the difference between an alligator and a crocodile? a gator you see later and a croc you see in a while.

a group of soldiers were in an unknown land. a soldier tells the captain that enemy troops are heading their way. The captain tells the soldier to retrieve his red coat. the soldier does he is told and gets it. there is a battle where the soldiers all survive. the soldier asks the captain "why did you want to bring his red coat". the captain responds "if I fell in battle I did not want you to see me bleed". On the voyage home, the captain is told "captain several enemy ships are heading our way". The captain responds "Bring me my brown pants"
Post 376 • IP   flag post
Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user

Post 377 • IP   flag post
I don't want to brag, but cashiers are always checking me out. power_struggle55 private msg quote post Address this user
At Disney. I feel super safe at my hotel.

A guard is always on watch


A group of soldiers are protecting the perimeter



But in case of an emergency I got a getaway car
Post 378 • IP   flag post
Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user
@power_struggle55 that bucket o soldiers is way too big or RC is scaled too small
Post 379 • IP   flag post
I'm sure whatever it was you got me was perfect. PhantomEwan private msg quote post Address this user

Post 380 • IP   flag post
657131 999 30