Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

Post Funny Stuff #1, Vol 420265

I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 326 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 327 IP   flag post
Collector Lonestar private msg quote post Address this user
Post 328 IP   flag post
I'm sure whatever it was you got me was perfect. PhantomEwan private msg quote post Address this user

Post 329 IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user

Post 330 IP   flag post

I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user

Post 331 IP   flag post
I picture a tie that looks like a deer wiener. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
You're not white trash unless you have interior furniture on your front porch. It's at its waypoint until the dumpster at work gets emptied. I might just sleep in it tonight one more time, lord knows the 20 year old chair is more comfortable than the new one.

This baby has lived thru 2 100 lb dogs and my 250 pound ass, I have to salute it. The left arm rest is a little tacky, the right is wore thru from my last dog, and the ottoman is completely collapsed from both dogs. The zipper is in front on the cushion because its totally collapsed the way it belongs. I bet it ends up with a few burn holes as well if it sticks around on the porch for very long.
Post 332 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user

Post 333 IP   flag post
Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user

Post 334 IP   flag post
I'm not a plagiarist. I'm also not illiterate. drmccoy74 private msg quote post Address this user
@Scifinator
That's sad
Post 335 IP   flag post
Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user
@drmccoy74 - I mean i am not rooting for the Oilers, but it just isn’t fair to make them face both the Eastern Conference Champions and an NFL Team at the same time.
Post 336 IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeinzDad
You're not white trash unless you have interior furniture on your front porch. It's at its waypoint until the dumpster at work gets emptied. I might just sleep in it tonight one more time, lord knows the 20 year old chair is more comfortable than the new one.

This baby has lived thru 2 100 lb dogs and my 250 pound ass, I have to salute it. The left arm rest is a little tacky, the right is wore thru from my last dog, and the ottoman is completely collapsed from both dogs. The zipper is in front on the cushion because its totally collapsed the way it belongs. I bet it ends up with a few burn holes as well if it sticks around on the porch for very long.

I hope it stays on the front porch. Reminds me of the glory days of living in a college town.
Post 337 IP   flag post

Post 338 IP   flag post
I don't want to brag, but cashiers are always checking me out. power_struggle55 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 339 IP   flag post
@esaravo - Do you concur?
Post 340 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@Scifinator - Got to love a reference to Newton’s Cradle!

Post 341 IP   flag post
Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by esaravo
@Scifinator - Got to love a reference to Newton’s Cradle!

*Rings sold separately*
Post 342 IP   flag post
I'm sure whatever it was you got me was perfect. PhantomEwan private msg quote post Address this user

Post 343 IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 344 IP   flag post

Post 345 IP   flag post

Post 346 IP   flag post
I picture a tie that looks like a deer wiener. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by EbayMafia
Quote:

I hope it stays on the front porch. Reminds me of the glory days of living in a college town.
OK, I admit, our dumpster was emptied 72 hours ago and judgement day is upon me.

This next photo is going to make it harder to decide. I just read comics on the porch in it for the first time and it appears an old Mike and Ike rolled out of er. It was on the floor.

Post 347 IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
OK, I admit, our dumpster was emptied 72 hours ago and judgement day is upon me.

Why not defer the decision until the next dumping opportunity? Maybe there's another Mike or Ike in there somewhere.
Post 348 IP   flag post
I was hoping Cheetos or a good ole fashioned ass penny……….

Post 349 IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user

Post 350 IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user
My latest Facebook post (weakened gnus) satire based on a current report (removed enough from politics to pass mustard if not ketchup)...

Post 351 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user

Post 352 IP   flag post
It's chicken Monday. Rush_is_a_band private msg quote post Address this user

Can’t remember where I saw this, but it cracked me up.
Post 353 IP   flag post

Post 354 IP   flag post
I don't want to brag, but cashiers are always checking me out. power_struggle55 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 355 IP   flag post
611380 431 30