Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

Post Funny Stuff #1, Vol 420265

If I could, I would. I swear. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
@PhantomEwan lol!!! That is hilarious!! I love the fact that someone drew a picture of a steering wheel just incase anyone wasn't 100% clear on what was actually missing.

No one can accuse that guy of not being thorough or clear in his Communications.

At a glance, I thought it had something to do with a Mercedes.
Post 301 IP   flag post
Why just the women? I like bears. Gaard private msg quote post Address this user
Why is it missing though?
Post 302 IP   flag post
If I could, I would. I swear. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
My guess would be because it isn't where it's supposed to be.
Post 303 IP   flag post
Why just the women? I like bears. Gaard private msg quote post Address this user
It'd be an awesome prank!
Post 304 IP   flag post
I'm not a plagiarist. I'm also not illiterate. drmccoy74 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomEwan
Ok, true story this is an actual picture from my work:

He's just covering himself. Somebody may find a pipe wrench and take it for a spin.
Post 305 IP   flag post

I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 306 IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user
Haven't posted any Gnus Briefs here in awhile (most have political content which is difficult to scrub, but here's my latest thoroughly washed and hung out to dry gnus)...

I SCREAM SUNDAE GNUS ... Late Edition:

In mortified mortarboard gnus, Morehouse commencement speaker tried to find common ground to build support for new Gaza initiatives, but more housing seems unlikely.

In Artificially Intelligent gnus, Sean "Diddy" Combs ...yes, he did... tries to convince dwindling supporters that recently released hotel footage is nothing more than a stage rehearsal and method acting instead of meth acting.

In Stargate entertainment reboot gnus, the link between Dublin and NY was reopened after several uncovered alien miscommunications forced a temporary shutdown.
Post 307 IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 308 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 309 IP   flag post

Post 310 IP   flag post
I don't want to brag, but cashiers are always checking me out. power_struggle55 private msg quote post Address this user

(based on a true story)
Post 311 IP   flag post

Post 312 IP   flag post

Post 313 IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 314 IP   flag post

Post 315 IP   flag post

Post 316 IP   flag post

Post 317 IP   flag post

Post 318 IP   flag post

Post 319 IP   flag post
Suck it up, buttercup!! KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
today I learnt of the Bonnacon - a 'real' mythical beast - which is now my favorite mythical beast of all time!!!

When it comes to self-defense, skunks and spitting cobras have nothing on the bonnacon. If threatened, it fled. While fleeing, it defecated. Violently. According to Pliny the Elder, the excrement voided the animal’s body with such explosive force that it could hit targets more than a football pitch away. Contact with its dung was said to burn like a kind of fire, scorching hunting dogs and anyone not equipped with protective gear. (There is some uncertainty whether the weapon was liquid or gaseous, super-heated or acidic.)

Post 320 IP   flag post

Post 321 IP   flag post
Suck it up, buttercup!! KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by KatKomics
today I learnt of the Bonnacon - a 'real' mythical beast - which is now my favorite mythical beast of all time!!!

When it comes to self-defense, skunks and spitting cobras have nothing on the bonnacon. If threatened, it fled. While fleeing, it defecated. Violently. According to Pliny the Elder, the excrement voided the animal’s body with such explosive force that it could hit targets more than a football pitch away. Contact with its dung was said to burn like a kind of fire, scorching hunting dogs and anyone not equipped with protective gear. (There is some uncertainty whether the weapon was liquid or gaseous, super-heated or acidic.)

Sooo....happened to have some random stuff at my desk...and made my own Bonnacon scene!!
My most productive day at the office...ever??

Post 322 IP   flag post
The Dark Knit

Post 323 IP   flag post

Post 324 IP   flag post

Post 325 IP   flag post

Post 326 IP   flag post

Post 327 IP   flag post
Collector Lonestar private msg quote post Address this user
Post 328 IP   flag post
I'm sure whatever it was you got me was perfect. PhantomEwan private msg quote post Address this user

Post 329 IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user

Post 330 IP   flag post
615412 564 30