Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

Post Funny Stuff #1, Vol 420265

I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 276 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 277 IP   flag post

Post 278 IP   flag post
If I could, I would. I swear. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
I know that's bogus. From what I've seen, most collector's wives do not look like that.
Post 279 IP   flag post

Post 280 IP   flag post

Post 281 IP   flag post
Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user
@drchaos Calvin is great and a well executed translation of personality is just as good! Love it!
Post 282 IP   flag post

Post 283 IP   flag post
being an ass and being a clown are two very different things. HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user

Post 284 IP   flag post
Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user

Post 285 IP   flag post
Suck it up, buttercup!! KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
lol..."funny"
As I was pouring the ammonia into my utility sink filled with soapy water and chlorine...I remembered that you're pretty much not supposed to mix chlorine with anything.

Currently airing my house out from the chloramine gas I made!!! - only a little...not enough to be toxic!!!
Post 286 IP   flag post
I blame the forum gremlins. figment private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by KatKomics
...I remembered that you're pretty much not supposed to mix chlorine with anything.

You will not see a manufacturing plant empty faster than when the chlorine gas alarm goes off. WHEW!!! Be careful over there!
Post 287 IP   flag post
Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse_O

Why doesn’t Superman just swoop in and grab her? That idiot can fly and is supposedly faster than a speeding bullet.
Post 288 IP   flag post
Collector Zombiebigfoot private msg quote post Address this user
Post 289 IP   flag post
I don't want to brag, but cashiers are always checking me out. power_struggle55 private msg quote post Address this user
I asked people what LGBTQ+ meant but I couldn’t get a straight answer
Post 290 IP   flag post
I don't want to brag, but cashiers are always checking me out. power_struggle55 private msg quote post Address this user
Fun fact: Nothing starts with a”N” and ends with a “G”
Post 291 IP   flag post
Collector Zombiebigfoot private msg quote post Address this user
@power_struggle55
Another fun fact: In a recent survey 6 out of 7 dwarves say they aren’t Happy. 😂👍
Post 292 IP   flag post
"There, their, they're." GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by HulkSmash
Quote:

Why doesn’t Superman just swoop in and grab her? That idiot can fly and is supposedly faster than a speeding bullet.

Also...."send the kid to do the most dangerous part of our stupid plan"
Post 293 IP   flag post
Suck it up, buttercup!! KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user

Post 294 IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user

Post 295 IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user

Post 296 IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
Quote:
Originally Posted by HulkSmash
Quote:

Also...."send the kid to do the most dangerous part of our stupid plan"

@GAC LMAO
Post 297 IP   flag post
I'm sure whatever it was you got me was perfect. PhantomEwan private msg quote post Address this user
Ok, true story this is an actual picture from my work:

Post 298 IP   flag post
"There, their, they're." GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@PhantomEwan lol!!! That is hilarious!! I love the fact that someone drew a picture of a steering wheel just incase anyone wasn't 100% clear on what was actually missing.

No one can accuse that guy of not being thorough or clear in his Communications.
Post 299 IP   flag post

Post 300 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
@PhantomEwan lol!!! That is hilarious!! I love the fact that someone drew a picture of a steering wheel just incase anyone wasn't 100% clear on what was actually missing.

No one can accuse that guy of not being thorough or clear in his Communications.

At a glance, I thought it had something to do with a Mercedes.
Post 301 IP   flag post
Why just the women? I like bears. Gaard private msg quote post Address this user
Why is it missing though?
Post 302 IP   flag post
My guess would be because it isn't where it's supposed to be.
Post 303 IP   flag post
Why just the women? I like bears. Gaard private msg quote post Address this user
It'd be an awesome prank!
Post 304 IP   flag post
I'm not a plagiarist. I'm also not illiterate. drmccoy74 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomEwan
Ok, true story this is an actual picture from my work:

He's just covering himself. Somebody may find a pipe wrench and take it for a spin.
Post 305 IP   flag post
611387 431 30