CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

Post Funny Stuff #1, Vol 420265

Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 251 • IP   flag post
I don't want to brag, but cashiers are always checking me out. power_struggle55 private msg quote post Address this user
I'd tell a joke about vegan food but it would be tasteless
Post 252 • IP   flag post
I don't want to brag, but cashiers are always checking me out. power_struggle55 private msg quote post Address this user
The other day I spent $1.35 on gas. Too bad it was at Taco Bell
Post 253 • IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by power_struggle55
I'd tell a joke about vegan food but it would be tasteless

Quote:
Originally Posted by power_struggle55
The other day I spent $1.35 on gas. Too bad it was at Taco Bell



Post 254 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 255 • IP   flag post


Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user
The latest 'Cream Off White' standard for all third party grading...




Post 256 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Saw this on the nextdoor app. Emily P seems like a catch.


Post 257 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
@flanders, I bet the offender here is fire ass hot. Emily couldn’t even know her personality.

Also by fat ass, I bet she meant phat ass.
Post 258 • IP   flag post
Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user
For some reason UPS is giving my new safety/sunglasses a free tour of the central US


Post 259 • IP   flag post
HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
Post 260 • IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 261 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 262 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 263 • IP   flag post
past performance is no guarantee of future actions. KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Post 264 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 265 • IP   flag post
past performance is no guarantee of future actions. KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Funny???
Two packages of comics delivered to two companies a few miles apart.

One company gets my $$ when my books sell...the other gets the $$ upfront to perform a service.
Funny how one immediately sends e-mails letting you know the books have arrived and what the next steps will be...and the other is crickets......
Post 266 • IP   flag post
past performance is no guarantee of future actions. KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by KatKomics
Funny???
Two packages of comics delivered to two companies a few miles apart.

One company gets my $$ when my books sell...the other gets the $$ upfront to perform a service.
Funny how one immediately sends e-mails letting you know the books have arrived and what the next steps will be...and the other is crickets......


I repent and ask forgiveness...just ants in my pants - a day later but update now showing that books have indeed arrived.
Post 267 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 268 • IP   flag post
You can't get good wood on the ball every time. HotKeyComics private msg quote post Address this user
What do you get when you cross a joke with a rhetorical question?
Post 269 • IP   flag post
Hmm... Moderated again! figment private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by HotKeyComics
What do you get when you cross a joke with a rhetorical question?


Who's there?
Post 270 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 271 • IP   flag post
past performance is no guarantee of future actions. KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
what do you call a chubby psychic?

.....a four-chin teller....
Post 272 • IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user
This is the image I use when posting regional storm warning briefings on my FB feed...


Post 273 • IP   flag post
You can't get good wood on the ball every time. HotKeyComics private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by CatmanAmerica
This is the image I use when posting regional storm warning briefings on my FB feed...





Post 274 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
Chicago new China town sign.



Post 275 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 276 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 277 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 278 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
I know that's bogus. From what I've seen, most collector's wives do not look like that.
Post 279 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 280 • IP   flag post
657131 999 30