Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

Post Funny Stuff #1, Vol 420265

Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 251 IP   flag post
I don't want to brag, but cashiers are always checking me out. power_struggle55 private msg quote post Address this user
I'd tell a joke about vegan food but it would be tasteless
Post 252 IP   flag post
I don't want to brag, but cashiers are always checking me out. power_struggle55 private msg quote post Address this user
The other day I spent $1.35 on gas. Too bad it was at Taco Bell
Post 253 IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by power_struggle55
I'd tell a joke about vegan food but it would be tasteless

Quote:
Originally Posted by power_struggle55
The other day I spent $1.35 on gas. Too bad it was at Taco Bell

Post 254 IP   flag post

Post 255 IP   flag post

Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user
The latest 'Cream Off White' standard for all third party grading...

Post 256 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Saw this on the nextdoor app. Emily P seems like a catch.

Post 257 IP   flag post
I'm a McNugget guzzler. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
@flanders, I bet the offender here is fire ass hot. Emily couldn’t even know her personality.

Also by fat ass, I bet she meant phat ass.
Post 258 IP   flag post
Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user
For some reason UPS is giving my new safety/sunglasses a free tour of the central US

Post 259 IP   flag post
being an ass and being a clown are two very different things. HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
Post 260 IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 261 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 262 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 263 IP   flag post
Suck it up, buttercup!! KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Post 264 IP   flag post

Post 265 IP   flag post
Funny???
Two packages of comics delivered to two companies a few miles apart.

One company gets my $$ when my books sell...the other gets the $$ upfront to perform a service.
Funny how one immediately sends e-mails letting you know the books have arrived and what the next steps will be...and the other is crickets......
Post 266 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by KatKomics
Funny???
Two packages of comics delivered to two companies a few miles apart.

One company gets my $$ when my books sell...the other gets the $$ upfront to perform a service.
Funny how one immediately sends e-mails letting you know the books have arrived and what the next steps will be...and the other is crickets......

I repent and ask forgiveness...just ants in my pants - a day later but update now showing that books have indeed arrived.
Post 267 IP   flag post

Post 268 IP   flag post
You can't get good wood on the ball every time. HotKeyComics private msg quote post Address this user
What do you get when you cross a joke with a rhetorical question?
Post 269 IP   flag post
I blame the forum gremlins. figment private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by HotKeyComics
What do you get when you cross a joke with a rhetorical question?

Who's there?
Post 270 IP   flag post

Post 271 IP   flag post
what do you call a chubby psychic?

.....a four-chin teller....
Post 272 IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user
This is the image I use when posting regional storm warning briefings on my FB feed...

Post 273 IP   flag post
You can't get good wood on the ball every time. HotKeyComics private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by CatmanAmerica
This is the image I use when posting regional storm warning briefings on my FB feed...

Post 274 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
Chicago new China town sign.

Post 275 IP   flag post

Post 276 IP   flag post

Post 277 IP   flag post

Post 278 IP   flag post
If I could, I would. I swear. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
I know that's bogus. From what I've seen, most collector's wives do not look like that.
Post 279 IP   flag post

Post 280 IP   flag post
615413 564 30