CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

Post Funny Stuff #1, Vol 420265

Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 226 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 227 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 228 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 229 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 230 • IP   flag post


I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 231 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 232 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Post 233 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
Does anyone remember Dr Demento?

Post 234 • IP   flag post
past performance is no guarantee of future actions. KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
amazing....just amazing



Post 235 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by KatKomics
amazing....just amazing





I swear I've been at these clubs in my younger days downtown Toronto.
Post 236 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 237 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user



Bezos taking full advantage of the American education system. I'm glad I've always been good at maths.
Post 238 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 239 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 240 • IP   flag post
HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
Post 241 • IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 242 • IP   flag post
past performance is no guarantee of future actions. KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Post 243 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 244 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 245 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 246 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 247 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 248 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 249 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by drchaos



Today this was me.


Post 250 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 251 • IP   flag post
I don't want to brag, but cashiers are always checking me out. power_struggle55 private msg quote post Address this user
I'd tell a joke about vegan food but it would be tasteless
Post 252 • IP   flag post
I don't want to brag, but cashiers are always checking me out. power_struggle55 private msg quote post Address this user
The other day I spent $1.35 on gas. Too bad it was at Taco Bell
Post 253 • IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by power_struggle55
I'd tell a joke about vegan food but it would be tasteless

Quote:
Originally Posted by power_struggle55
The other day I spent $1.35 on gas. Too bad it was at Taco Bell



Post 254 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 255 • IP   flag post
657131 999 30