CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

Post Funny Stuff #1, Vol 420265

I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
I hope everyone had a better Christmas than this kid. 👍👍


Post 1 • IP   flag post
Collector Deceptionking420 private msg quote post Address this user
😆 🤣 😂
Post 2 • IP   flag post
Staple topics, nice. makahuka private msg quote post Address this user

Post 3 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
https://www.iheart.com/content/2023-12-11-florida-man-arrested-after-drunkenly-molesting-manatee-mannequin-police/
Post 4 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
a chicken chasing a dog.

Post 5 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 6 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 7 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 8 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 9 • IP   flag post
Collector Deceptionking420 private msg quote post Address this user
Post 10 • IP   flag post
Collector Deceptionking420 private msg quote post Address this user
Post 11 • IP   flag post
Can the moderators change my profile caption to <snip> ComicNinja0215 private msg quote post Address this user



F is for friendship lol
Post 12 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 13 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 14 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 15 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 16 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 17 • IP   flag post
Hmm... Moderated again! figment private msg quote post Address this user
Because you're mine...


Post 18 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 19 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 20 • IP   flag post
-Our Odin-
Rest in Peace
Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
@GAC all I see is ....


Post 21 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse_O
@GAC all I see is ....




lol!! I love Spaceballs the Flamethrower. 🤣


Post 22 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 23 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
https://people.com/gassy-passenger-farted-removed-from-flight-airplane-8548108?hid=e7d07bcbd4a8c0f181d1eeb6e4a91ec8cb480b11&did=11706739-20240123&utm_source=ppl&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=people-news_newsletter&utm_content=012324&lctg=e7d07bcbd4a8c0f181d1eeb6e4a91ec8cb480b11
Post 24 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 25 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 26 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 27 • IP   flag post
I don't want to brag, but cashiers are always checking me out. power_struggle55 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by OGJackster



that 1% of the time (gotta love ai generated images)

Post 28 • IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronte
https://people.com/gassy-passenger-farted-removed-from-flight-airplane-8548108?hid=e7d07bcbd4a8c0f181d1eeb6e4a91ec8cb480b11&did=11706739-20240123&utm_source=ppl&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=people-news_newsletter&utm_content=012324&lctg=e7d07bcbd4a8c0f181d1eeb6e4a91ec8cb480b11


He reportedly exclaimed, “You thought that was rude? Well how about this smell,“ and proceeded to loudly pass gas.
Post 29 • IP   flag post
I don't want to brag, but cashiers are always checking me out. power_struggle55 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 30 • IP   flag post
657131 999 30