Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Want to Buy

WTB: Incredible Hulk #359 Newsstand HIGH GRADE RAW $50+20260

Collector NewsstandSpecific private msg quote post Address this user
Hi! This is one of my favorite covers and has a low population on the census. I’ll probably have to submit a copy for grading. The goal is a 9.6. A 9.6 copy sold on Heritage in 2021. That’s the only graded newsstand I’ve been able to find. Offering $50+ for a high grade raw newsstand. I did contact Heritage and asked if they reach out to the buyer offering $200 (sold for less than $50). Haven’t heard back, don’t really expect to. Please reach out if you have one. Thanks
Post 1 IP   flag post
Staple topics, nice. makahuka private msg quote post Address this user
Cool cover as well.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector Travis private msg quote post Address this user
Well just go hunting for a raw copy of it in the comic shops around your area. Buy a bunch of copy’s of it when you see it.Save them up for a year. I know it sounds silly but I have been buying ghost rider from the 90s issue 10, 13 and 18 because I like the cover art on them. Thinking I will send them off one day to get them slabbed but just collecting copies of the comic when I see them so I can send the best copy I find off to get slabbed. I already have a 1,15 slabed the glow in the dark cover because I dig it you know collect what you like. But I don’t even know if I will even do it send them off to get slabbed. That’s why I say give it a year collect a few copy’s of the comic books you want to slab. Strategically build a slab pile it will give you time to think about it throughout the year you might change your mind or not.
Post 3 IP   flag post
SpongeBob Comics #1 sells for $991! Joosh private msg quote post Address this user
Im pretty sure I don’t have it, but I’ll check my spreadsheet tonight.
Post 4 IP   flag post
615414 4 4
This topic is archived. Start new topic?