Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Want to Buy

WTB: Incredible Hulk #340 9.6 Newsstand20256

Collector NewsstandSpecific private msg quote post Address this user
Hi! Looking for a nice display copy. The two that I’ve found on eBay/Mercari don’t have the best cover wraps. Prices are all over the place as well. Please reach out if you know where to find one. Thanks
Post 1 IP   flag post
being an ass and being a clown are two very different things. HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
@BigRedOne1944 has a 9.4...

https://forum.cbcscomics.com/topic/17734/page/1/recent-books-added-to-my-hip-comic-store/#1

Bump?
Post 2 IP   flag post
Staple topics, nice. makahuka private msg quote post Address this user
Cool book to hunt for.
Post 3 IP   flag post
I'm a #2. BigRedOne1944 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by HAmistoso
@BigRedOne1944 has a 9.4...

https://forum.cbcscomics.com/topic/17734/page/1/recent-books-added-to-my-hip-comic-store/#1

Bump?

Thank You for the shout out, but that book just sold on Ebay the other day for $320

I do currently have lots of Key Marvel books up for sale including a very nice Hulk #102

Hip Comic Store

Post 4 IP   flag post
would be nice to have a snugger fit. Sigur_Ros private msg quote post Address this user
I might know a guy..

clickable text
Post 5 IP   flag post
Collector NewsstandSpecific private msg quote post Address this user
I appreciate the responses but I’ve changed my mind on it. I sold all of my books a few years ago and I’m slowly getting back into it. One of those being a 9.8 #340 Mark Jewelers SS Mcfarlane. I’m being very picky this time around and just going after my personal favorite covers. Can’t read the books in the slabs anyway. I just picked up Captain America Annual #8 and Wolverine #27. The cover to #340 is without a doubt iconic but at the end of the day, just not a McFarlane fan. More nostalgia for me than anything. But that’s a good thing because if I cut out Mcfarlane newsstands, I’ll save myself a ton of $.
Post 6 IP   flag post
619263 6 6
This topic is archived. Start new topic?