Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS GradedCBCS Signature ASPCBCS Signature VSPSignatures

Pre-screen and signature authentication20248

Collector DoorCntyComicColl private msg quote post Address this user
Quick question to all.. I have a handful(5) of books signed from writers/artists (John Byrne, M. Wolfman and one from Brett Andersen(Ka-Zar #1 1981) ) from the early 80s. I want to pre-screen them but also have the signatures authenticated. I find when entering the information concerning signature authentication and saving, the PreScreen option becomes disabled. Is this normal? Can we not set a prescreen option to a book where I am looking as authenticating the signature? The books are in excellent shape (will use a press to get them immaculate and no seen tics anywhere along the spines) and want a minimum 9.6 prescreen. They're not exactly key books so I only want to get them encapsulated only if they hit that minimum 9.6

Am I missing something as I researched CBCS but could not find any information about that..

Thx!!
Post 1 IP   flag post
"There, their, they're." GAC private msg quote post Address this user
There is an Encapsulate even if Verifaction Fails box that needs to be checked off. I think that needs to happen first.
Post 2 IP   flag post
I tried all different scenarios with checking and unchecking... didn't work... any signature request after typing in the person's name, disabling verification fails box and saving immediately always disables the prescreen option
Post 3 IP   flag post
Found a thread which may have answered my question...

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanHicks
Also another thing people should know is that the Pre-screen service is only available for standard label; you can not pre screen books that are being submitted for VSP or ASP.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Staple topics, nice. makahuka private msg quote post Address this user
@DoorCntyComicColl Welcome to the forum.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Appreciate that.. glad to be on.. Finding a boatload of info so its helps since I've been out of the comic book game since the early 80s.
Post 6 IP   flag post
615415 6 6
This topic is archived. Start new topic?