Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Art Original ArtworkCBCS GradedComics Bronze AgeComics Golden AgeComics Silver Age

California Comic Convention 2024 (CalComicCon)20245

I can only bring a few thousand comics. TerrysComics private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by TerrysComics
Only 1 swap space left!!

Info about the CalComicCon Comic Swap
Swap is an option, we actually mostly sell comics, sorry for the confusion.
3’ of table fits about 8 short boxes, or 4 long boxes and 6 Magazines. Under the table is allowed.
Here is the link. Swap Page go to buy ticket info button
Buy Tickets | Ticket bud On the right hand side of the form scroll to the bottom and you will see the option to rent 3’ of table from the swap.
Once you do this I will get an e-mail and your name will be added to the Swap Participants.
Every swap dealer will get a Swap lanyard that will allow free early entry to the Main Show on Sunday
Make sure to show up at the Hotel Ferra on Saturday night between 5-6 pm for set-up.
$75 to purchase a comic Swap Table:

Post 26 IP   flag post
I can only bring a few thousand comics. TerrysComics private msg quote post Address this user
this Howard Chaykin original sketch is one of the Door Prizes that can be won with every admission to CalComicCon2024. Door Prizes

Post 27 IP   flag post
this Kelley Jones original sketch is one of the Door Prizes that can be won with every admission to CalComicCon2024. Door Prizes

Post 28 IP   flag post
Collector Dalkiel private msg quote post Address this user
Just got back from the Cal Comic Con. Was a cool show.
Thanks for putting it on.
Post 29 IP   flag post
We would like to thank our Guests and attendees for being part of this Event. CalComicCon2024 Promoter and Staff.
Post 30 IP   flag post

We would like to thank our Guests and attendees for being part of this Event. CalComicCon2024 Promoter and Staff.
Post 31 IP   flag post
611380 31 6
This topic is archived. Start new topic?