Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Comics Bronze AgeComics Golden AgeComics Modern AgeComics Silver AgeSigning Opportunities

Rocky Mountain Con - Nov 11-12, 2023 - Denver CO20099

Collector RTSUnlimited private msg quote post Address this user
Come check out a great Denver show! Rocky Mountain Con is a Comic, Gaming, Anime, Toy and Sci-Fi convention started by fans in the Denver/Aurora Colorado area to help the victims of the Aurora Theater shooting. We are glad to keep working with other local groups to donate a portion of the proceeds and have them go to the people that need it.

Special Guests: artist Sam De La Rosa (Venom, Predator, Spider-Man, Star Wars, Carnage), artist Michael Golden (Rogue, Bucky O'Hare, Micronauts, The 'Nam), writer Mike Baron (Badger, Nexus, The Punisher), artist and writer Bob Hall (Avengers, Spider-Man, Shadowman, Moon Knight, Conan), colorist, editor, and writer Renee Witherstaetter (Avengers, Spider-Man, She-Hulk, Superman)

Saturday and Sunday 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM. Embassy Suites, 4444 N Havana St, Denver CO 80603.
Free parking!
Tickets are $10.00 per day.
For more information and to purchase tickets visit:
www.rockymountaincon.com

Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector NDS private msg quote post Address this user
Good stuff, RTS. I went last year and had a lot of fun. Hanging out with Jim Steranko was great!

Awesome line up this year! Can you tell me if CBCS or CGC will be there? Getting my X-Men #50 autographed and graded was fantastic!

Looking forward to this line up!
Post 2 IP   flag post
Staple topics, nice. makahuka private msg quote post Address this user
Would be cool.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Yes! I believe there will be a vendor for slabbing and for witnessed signatures from the guests.
Hope to see you there!
Post 4 IP   flag post
Show is this Weekend!

I hope to see you there!
Post 5 IP   flag post
615425 5 5
This topic is archived. Start new topic?