Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
MemorabiliaPop Culture

Has anyone played the Batman Miniatures Game?20097

COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
I’ve been playing a lot of tabletop Battletech recently but I’ve heard a lot of good things about the Batman Miniatures game and I was curious if anyone here has tried it.

The broad strokes is that you build a team which have specific objectives to earn points toward victory. A team is built around a leader, or instead of a leader you can use two sidekicks, which define the faction, and thus the victory objectives, of your team. The rest of the team is filled out with generic characters like gangsters or police officers of the same faction. Batman’s team, I think has special rules so you can either build a team with Batman allied with Gotham Police or a smaller team of Batman and other Bat-family characters

The game feels very strongly themed and they provide a lot of free resources on the site, like rules, templates, cards, etc. The mobile app even includes most (all?) of the character cards needed to play. I think you can use cylindrical printouts as proxies if you don’t want to invest in miniatures right off the bat.

Speaking of miniatures, a lot of them look really cool and might be worth picking up, even if you’re not playing the game. The miniatures are primarily focused on the comics and they’ve released minis based around Dark Knight Returns and Batman Who Laughs among others

The miniatures also cover other media like the Arkham Asylum games or various movie and TV iterations

And of course the ones everyone wants

Post 1 IP   flag post
Staple topics, nice. makahuka private msg quote post Address this user
Very cool.
Post 2 IP   flag post
615425 2 2
This topic is archived. Start new topic?