CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
Comics Bronze AgeComics Golden AgeComics MagazinesComics Modern AgeComics Silver Age

Weekly Cover Contest #373 - One RING to Rule Them All20090

Collector comicsforme private msg quote post Address this user

Post 26 • IP   flag post
Collector Helric1 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 27 • IP   flag post
Hold your tongue and say, "I live on a pirate ship." Fads89 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 28 • IP   flag post
I am not an illiterate plagiarist. drmccoy74 private msg quote post Address this user
✔
Post 29 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
I tossed my votes into the ring.
Post 30 • IP   flag post


How do I know this? Because I've done it myself. lawguy1977 private msg quote post Address this user
Voted!
Post 31 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Voted
Post 32 • IP   flag post
KFC does haircuts now, Wooh Hoo. zdoes10 private msg quote post Address this user
Voted.
Post 33 • IP   flag post
HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
Post 34 • IP   flag post
Collector Zombiebigfoot private msg quote post Address this user
Voted 👍
Post 35 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
It was a hell of a battle, but it looks like Scott is the winner by a score of 23-20!
1st Place:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siggy

Quote:
Originally Posted by flanders

2nd Place:

Post 36 • IP   flag post
Apparently, I am easily annoyed. Rbolton private msg quote post Address this user
Congrats!!! Great covers!
Post 37 • IP   flag post
657131 37 12
This topic is archived. Start new topic?