Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Raw Comics For Sale

How much is it worth20040

Collector Kreemhaddock private msg quote post Address this user
I have multiple copies of certain comics X-Men,fantastic fourthat I would love to sell.
Post 1 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@Kreemhaddock - Welcome to the forum. If you are trying to figure out the value of your comics, it comes down to their condition and the demand for the issues that you have. Spend some time looking at comics on eBay, but look at the sold prices, not the asking prices. You should also look at some online sites that sell comics and have large inventories. Several people on this forum buy and sell comics at mycomicshop.com. That particular site also has descriptions for their comic grades and has large pictures of their comics that allow you to get an idea of what each grade looks like. They also have weekly auctions that provide historical sales data for the books up for auction. You will see that some issues of X-Men and the Fantastic Four can be very desirable and therefore very valuable, and other issues are very common, a lot less desirable, and not worth very much unless they are in very high grades. Good luck.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector Rafel private msg quote post Address this user
Listen to Esaravo. He knows his stuff and welcome to the forum.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Staple topics, nice. makahuka private msg quote post Address this user
Solid info.
Post 4 IP   flag post
I'm a #2. BigRedOne1944 private msg quote post Address this user
Im sure if you list more specifics on the books you have here on the forum there are plenty very knowledge board members that can assist you in evaluating your books.

Title, Issue #, flaws, and some good photos are a good start

Cheers!
Post 5 IP   flag post
616096 5 5
This topic is archived. Start new topic?