Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Comics Modern AgeSignatures

Carla Cohen thread20024

I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Getting these books signed by Carla Cohen at NYCC and decided to share a group shot here.

If you are also a fan and have art or comics to share this is the thread.
Post 1 IP   flag post
I'm waiting.... (tapping fingers).
Splotches is gettin old!
Nuffsaid111 private msg quote post Address this user
I like her work.
And I believe she still draws by hand? Which if true, makes me very enamored with her product.

I do NOT like and have not much respect for digital art - my feelings and mine alone.
I've seen too many digital artists try to draw by hand and quite frankly, most stink at it.
Post 2 IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by drchaos
Getting these books signed by Carla Cohen at NYCC and decided to share a group shot here.

If you are also a fan and have art or comics to share this is the thread.

Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector Skcatch private msg quote post Address this user
Big fan, love her work. Seems like a nice person, hopefully I'll get to meet her someday and get some books signed. @Nuffsaid111 She definitely still draws by hand. She shows a lot of her paintings and sketch cover work on Instagram.

Edit: last set of pictures censored by moderator. Jesse_O
Post 4 IP   flag post
being an ass and being a clown are two very different things. HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user

Post 5 IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Good lord she's the Alex Ross equivalent...wow!!
Post 6 IP   flag post
Staple topics, nice. makahuka private msg quote post Address this user
Very nice.
Post 7 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Found more books for a revised group shot:

Post 8 IP   flag post
616096 8 8
This topic is archived. Start new topic?