Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Comics Bronze AgeComics Copper AgeComics Modern AgeComics Silver Age

Sunday Convention Pickups20016

I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Went to two shows on Sunday.

Here are the latest books I now own:

Books are grouped by the dealer I bought them from so the books in each photo came from a different seller.

Post 1 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
More Sunday Pickups:

Post 2 IP   flag post
My friend Chris Campana recently got hired by Marvel.

His Ghost Rider and Red Goblin books are already out.

He also has a Spider-Boy coming out in the future.

Went to my LCS and picked up six books including the Red Goblin book Chris worked on.

Post 3 IP   flag post
I'm waiting.... (tapping fingers).
Splotches is gettin old!
Nuffsaid111 private msg quote post Address this user
Love the Marvel Premiere 50's (Alice Cooper) in Newsstand.
I often find that issue in high grade for Direct; but Newsstand - ugh - very hard to find and I am constantly constantly constantly looking
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector chuchie private msg quote post Address this user
How many comics do you own?
You collect or buy and then sell them?
Post 5 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by chuchie
How many comics do you own?
You collect or buy and then sell them?

I sell them.

Currently have 6,173 books up for sale on My Comic Shop.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuffsaid111
Love the Marvel Premiere 50's (Alice Cooper) in Newsstand.
I often find that issue in high grade for Direct; but Newsstand - ugh - very hard to find and I am constantly constantly constantly looking

This one is not a Newsstand but it is signed by Alice Cooper:

Post 7 IP   flag post
Splotches is gettin old!
@drchaos yeaaa.... been loading up on very high grade MP 50's for a signing with him. He was to appear in Detroit, and I was going, just as pandemic hit.
Sadly they sit with me still. Waiting waiting waiting
Post 8 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuffsaid111
@drchaos yeaaa.... been loading up on very high grade MP 50's for a signing with him. He was to appear in Detroit, and I was going, just as pandemic hit.
Sadly they sit with me still. Waiting waiting waiting

My copy is up for sale on My Comic Shop.
Post 9 IP   flag post
Splotches is gettin old!
Have more slightly lower grades, but these are my top 5 waiting for Alice Cooper to do a signing. When he does, off all 5 go.

All 5 are in really high grade. Haven't been pressed yet. I'm most enamored with the 2 newsstands as they are freakin' hard to find in really high grade (i.e. 9.6 +/- 0.2 candidates).

Post 10 IP   flag post
Staple topics, nice. makahuka private msg quote post Address this user
Nice, dig the Alice Cooper books.
Post 11 IP   flag post
Took some doing but all 75 items have been logged into Excel.
Post 12 IP   flag post
615423 12 12
This topic is archived. Start new topic?