Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS EventsCBCS Signature ASPComics Copper AgeComics Modern AgePop Culture

CT Horrorfest19997

I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Planning to briefly stop by CT Horrorfest to check out Cassandra Peterson's 1 PM panel on Sunday this weekend and get some of her comics signed.

Anyone else going
Post 1 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
Lucky you. One if my last "wants" is to have a book signed by her.
Post 2 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronte
Lucky you. One if my last "wants" is to have a book signed by her.

I have met her twice.

At her book signing in NYC I was sitting next to Ming Chen from Comic Book Men and got a selfie with her.

Shew wasn't signing anything else but the book at that event.

A couple years later I got her to sign just over 40 books at Rhode Island Comic Con.

I have to check the books for damage and window bag everything but I have as many as 42 books this time.

In the picture below she is holding a blank cover she signed where I had local artist Len Danovich do front and back cover sketches of photos from her book that I chose.

Post 3 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
How much does she charge for a signature?
Post 4 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronte
How much does she charge for a signature?

A few years ago in Rhode Island it was forty but now it is up to eighty.

I think it was the same rate the last time she was at NYCC.
Post 5 IP   flag post
-Our Odin-
Rest in Peace
Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
I've never seen her in person, but I did buy this signed, framed 8x10 earlier this year. I plan on sending it in to Beckett to get verified.

Post 6 IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
From the title I thought maybe you had a bunch of books come back labeled as restored with Color Touch.
Post 7 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by EbayMafia
From the title I thought maybe you had a bunch of books come back labeled as restored with Color Touch.

That would be scary.
Post 8 IP   flag post
Staple topics, nice. makahuka private msg quote post Address this user
Totally awesome!
Post 9 IP   flag post
615415 9 9
This topic is archived. Start new topic?