Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Comics Modern AgePop CultureRaw Comics For Sale

The Adventures of Wyatt and Pouches19993

Collector Cowabunga_Kyle private msg quote post Address this user
Just wanted to let everyone know I am publishing my first creator-owned comic: The Adventures of Wyatt and Pouches.

In 2015 I came up with Pouches as a fun poke at the 90's era in comics and have been toying with him as an idea for a character ever since. I've finally got him fully fleshed out, he is the imaginary friend of a 13 year-old boy named Wyatt (who created him for his own comic inside of the story) and now the book is ready to go to print. All I am waiting on is the colors.

The Kickstarter Campaign is live with 15 days to go. You can CHECK IT OUT if you are a fan of tongue-in-cheek humor, 1990's nostalgia, or even just to support a fellow forum member. Either way, I'm proud of the work from the entire team and super pumped to bring this book to life after almost a decade of having these characters stuck in my head.

Have a great week!

-Kyle

Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector Caffeine_Kid private msg quote post Address this user
Great looking graphics. 1 didn't see anywhere if this'll be a one-shot book or a series.Bummer that the '#drawn in book' option is no longer available. 🤔
Post 2 IP   flag post
Staple topics, nice. makahuka private msg quote post Address this user
Congrats.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector Cowabunga_Kyle private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caffeine_Kid
Great looking graphics. 1 didn't see anywhere if this'll be a one-shot book or a series.Bummer that the '#drawn in book' option is no longer available. 🤔

It's a one-shot, the first 4 books will be one-shot format then once I've outgrown Kickstarter it'll have transition to an ongoing title.

Quote:
Originally Posted by makahuka
Congrats.

Thank you kindly.
Post 4 IP   flag post
615425 4 4
This topic is archived. Start new topic?