CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

Feeling a bee in my bonnet.... A conclusion...19971

We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
My original thread on this has been archived but I figured I share my results.







Final product!!!!!




For the record, I'm not a big Spider fan. Really, the find and the gamble were what I was in for. With that being said, if there is anyone out there that is a Bernie fan and a Spider fan I'd be willing to trade this book for some other equally as cool Bernie items.
Post 1 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@HeinzDad - What can I tempt you with, Brian?
Post 2 • IP   flag post
Staple topics, nice. makahuka private msg quote post Address this user
🤘
Post 3 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by esaravo
@HeinzDad - What can I tempt you with, Brian?


I don't have anything in mind but something Bernie related. High grade of some of his covers that are hard to find? A signed copy of something where the grade doesn't matter as much? I certainly don't need to sell it nor do I want to but I'd move it along for something else in the PC.
Post 4 • IP   flag post
Collector cesidio private msg quote post Address this user
Don't have any Bernie sigs. Do have some older x-men and modern return of wolverine #1 variants and weapon x sketch variant I'm willing to part with. Depends what you're looking for.
Post 5 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user










Post 6 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Post 7 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
Wow, I liked my life better when I had never heard that.
Post 8 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeinzDad
Wow, I liked my life better when I had never heard that.


lol!!!
Post 9 • IP   flag post
Whenever you have a monkey riding a horse, I'm in. Tom74152 private msg quote post Address this user



I have this in my eBay store. Not interested in trading it. I have a Swamp Thing 1 & 2 signed by him in my private collection. But the piece I like the best is this poster hanging in my office. This is a stock photo. I’m out of town. Mine is signed.


Post 10 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
Does anyone have a Rick Vietch or John Totleben sig on a swamp thing book? How about a Jaime Delano on a Hellblazer?
Post 11 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeinzDad
Does anyone have a Rick Vietch or John Totleben sig on a swamp thing book? How about a Jaime Delano on a Hellblazer?


I think I have one or two signed by Bissette.
Post 12 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by esaravo
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeinzDad
Does anyone have a Rick Vietch or John Totleben sig on a swamp thing book? How about a Jaime Delano on a Hellblazer?


I think I have one or two signed by Bissette.
Oh yeah?
Post 13 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeinzDad
Quote:
Originally Posted by esaravo
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeinzDad
Does anyone have a Rick Vietch or John Totleben sig on a swamp thing book? How about a Jaime Delano on a Hellblazer?


I think I have one or two signed by Bissette.
Oh yeah?


I can dig them out tomorrow if you think you might be interested, Brian.
Post 14 • IP   flag post
Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user
That’s cool. Wish I had something to trade.
Post 15 • IP   flag post
657131 15 15
This topic is archived. Start new topic?