CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
CBCS EventsCBCS GradedCBCS Signature ASPComics Modern AgeSignatures

Mail Call - NYCC Signature Series1997

I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Submitted about 200 books to CBCS at NYCC (all signature series). The first 70 arrived a couple weeks ago but I finally opened the boxes and scanned all of the books earlier today (I am loving my new heavily used scanner).

There are several duplicates but these should all be in alphabetical order (did not bother to sort by variant or grade).

Enjoy!













Post 1 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user










Post 2 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user










Post 3 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user










Post 4 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user










Post 5 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user










Post 6 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user












Half way there!
Post 7 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user











Post 8 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user










Post 9 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user










Post 10 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user










Post 11 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user










Post 12 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user










Post 13 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user











Post 14 • IP   flag post
Collector Sirtoddington private msg quote post Address this user
DAMN! I'd hate to know what 200 books cost! lol
Post 15 • IP   flag post
Collector vacaboca private msg quote post Address this user
Great books - and I'm jealous of your scanner
Post 16 • IP   flag post
Collector Sirtoddington private msg quote post Address this user



This is the one I got back from NYCC.
Post 17 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirtoddington



This is the one I got back from NYCC.


Cool!

He signed this book for me:


Post 18 • IP   flag post
657131 18 18
This topic is archived. Start new topic?