Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS EventsCBCS Signature ASPSigning Opportunities

NYCC Thread - Share Information Here19964

would be nice to have a snugger fit. Sigur_Ros private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuffsaid111
Peach is doing an open signing now.

Can't wait to watch this sh*t show. I'll walk by the booth to observe the "festivities"

Would be nice if the Whatnot A-holes don't make her cry again this year.
Post 51 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
I am looking for lego and tmnt exclusives if anyone is willing to snag them for me I will pay you the fee plus shipping + service fee to attain said items. Thank you
Post 52 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Lots of signatures and remarks. Gave Tim Seeley 11 blank covers to do sketches.

Next two stops are Jason Aaron and John Romita Jr.
Post 53 IP   flag post
I'm waiting.... (tapping fingers).
Splotches is gettin old!
Nuffsaid111 private msg quote post Address this user
I hope the fine gentlemen at the CBCS booth are ok.
I'm worried for them with this just announced catastrophe.

Hopefully @drchaos was able to avoid also

https://bleedingcool.com/comics/someone-dump-show-floor-new-york-comic-con/
Post 54 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Tim Seeley sketches!

Post 55 IP   flag post

Collector Drogio private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaptainmyke
I am looking for lego and tmnt exclusives if anyone is willing to snag them for me I will pay you the fee plus shipping + service fee to attain said items. Thank you

Can you be more specific? Is there a particular item and/or booth for these exclusives?
Post 56 IP   flag post
Collector Hcanes private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
I hope the fine gentlemen at the CBCS booth are ok.
I'm worried for them with this just announced catastrophe.

Hopefully @drchaos was able to avoid also

https://bleedingcool.com/comics/someone-dump-show-floor-new-york-comic-con/

@Nuffsaid111 and it was on a Friday not the mess that is usually Saturday.

Also its all your fault:

Quote:
Peach is doing an open signing now.

Can't wait to watch this sh*t show. I'll walk by the booth to observe the "festivities"

Post 57 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drogio
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaptainmyke

Can you be more specific? Is there a particular item and/or booth for these exclusives?

I believe there are over 100 TNMT variants at one booth alone.
Post 58 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by drchaos
Tim Seeley sketches!

Tim Seeley never disappoints.

Nice Haul
Post 59 IP   flag post
I'm waiting.... (tapping fingers).
Splotches is gettin old!
Nuffsaid111 private msg quote post Address this user
I like the Milo Manara Spider-Woman homage..... 2nd from the top right
Post 60 IP   flag post
Quote:
I like the Milo Manara Spider-Woman homage..... 2nd from the top right

Rebecca Romijn signed the book for me at Terrificon.
Post 61 IP   flag post

Post 62 IP   flag post
NYCC 2023 pick ups:

Avengers 5 Variant given out at Marvel’s panel on Thursday:

Kiladelphia 31 NYCC Variant. Spawn enters the latest story arc. It’s nice seeing Jason Shawn Alexander do Spawn again:

A few Geoff Johns Ghost Machine Foils and a Glow in the dark Geiger 1

Bad Idea Panel. They gave away a donut, a NYCC exclusive Tankers and early release of Inebrio Horsefeathers. I did not take part in the relay race/scavenger hunt for Save Now

They did have the most bootleg copy of Spaceman sitting at their booth for free for those who didn’t get the Save Now book:

Seven to Eternity Deluxe Hardcover Trade

Rick was making fun of Jerome Opeña’s signature which he usually does vertically where Rick put his signature:

I settled on 5 Peach signatures and didn’t cash in on my Friday or Sunday reservations. They were sent off to grading including this one with a remarque:

Post 63 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hcanes
NYCC 2023 pick ups:

I settled on 5 Peach signatures and didn’t cash in on my Friday or Sunday reservations. They were sent off to grading including this one with a remarque:

Cool remark!

I thought I had everything worked out with a facilitator to get some Momoko signatures but ultimately I left the show without any books signed by her this year.

I also left without any signatures from Rick Remender as I had no idea where to find him.
Post 64 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by drchaos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hcanes
NYCC 2023 pick ups:

Cool remark!

I thought I had everything worked out with a facilitator to get some Momoko signatures but ultimately I left the show without any books signed by her this year.

I also left without any signatures from Rick Remender as I had no idea where to find him.

He was there for one day, Friday maybe, and I stumbled upon him by chance or else I would have brought books. He had that huge table behind CGC’s booth downstairs.
Post 65 IP   flag post
614870 65 15
This topic is archived. Start new topic?