Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Comics Golden AgeFor Sale

FS: Pre-Code Horror19886

You do know that the new guy brings the donuts, right? DWeeB1967 private msg quote post Address this user
Listing a few pre-code horror books this evening.
Payment via PayPal G&S.
Prices include shipping via USPS Priority Mail insured in the US. If any Canucks are interested contact me and I'd be willing to ship for the actual shipping cost.
Feel free to make an offer if interested as these books are difficult to price because of so few sales.

Shock Suspenstories #1 (1952)
CGC 7.0
GPA lists no sales this year and only one sale in September 2022. The book sold then for $1175.
I'm listing mine at $1300 shipped.

Shock Suspenstories #7
CGC 4.5
GPA lists no sales this year and only one sale in September 2022. The book sold then for $625.
I'm listing mine at $700 shipped.
(I will add a back cover image for this comic on Wednesday.)

Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector consumetheliving private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DWeeB1967
Listing a few pre-code horror books this evening.
Payment via PayPal G&S.
Prices include shipping via USPS Priority Mail insured in the US. If any Canucks are interested contact me and I'd be willing to ship for the actual shipping cost.
Feel free to make an offer if interested as these books are difficult to price because of so few sales.

Shock Suspenstories #1 (1952)
CGC 7.0
GPA lists no sales this year and only one sale in September 2022. The book sold then for $1175.
I'm listing mine at $1300 shipped.

Shock Suspenstories #7
CGC 4.5
GPA lists no sales this year and only one sale in September 2022. The book sold then for $625.
I'm listing mine at $700 shipped.
(I will add a back cover image for this comic on Wednesday.)

I need that shock suspenstories 1, timing is terrible though.
Post 2 IP   flag post
You do know that the new guy brings the donuts, right? DWeeB1967 private msg quote post Address this user
No time like the present, @consumetheliving. 🙂
Post 3 IP   flag post
As promised, the back cover to Shock Suspenstories #7.

Post 4 IP   flag post
611341 4 4
This topic is archived. Start new topic?