Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS GradedCBCS Signature ASPCertified Comics For SaleFor Sale

Super Saturday Slab Sale!19859

Collector Noblebeast315 private msg quote post Address this user
Hello all,
Hope everyone is doing well this fine Saturday afternoon. I have some slabs that I am willing to sell that I wanted to offer to the forum board before posting else where. I have priced these items to sell, so please no trade offers. If you are interested in any of the items just DM me with your preferred shipping address and which items you are interested in. All slabs will be $16 for priority shipping. I don’t mess around when it comes to shipping so you can be assured the items will be well packed for travel. I accept PayPal, Venmo and Zelle. Thanks for checking and all the best!

Evil Ernie #4 (1992) CBCS 9.4: $90

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles #53 (Vol. 1, 1992) CBCS 9.6: $95

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles #54 (Vol. 1, 1992) 1st Full App. Of Karai, CBCS 9.4: $95

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles #22 (Vol. 3, 1999) 1st Full App. Of Lady Shredder (not notated on label), CBCS 9.2: $125

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles #100 Variant (IDW, 2019) Witnessed Signature by: InHyuk Lee (cover Artist), CBCS 9.8: $165

TMNT: The Last Ronin #1 Variant (2020) Witnessed Signature by Freddie Williams III (Cover Artist) CGC 9.8: $150

TMNT: The Last Ronin #5 Variant (2022) Witnessed Signature by Jonboy Meyers (Cover Artist) CGC 9.9 (WOW!): $295

Rocket Raccoon #1 (Marvel, 1985) CBCS 9.6: $125

Incredible Hulk #172 (1972) CGC 8.5: $95

Post 1 IP   flag post
Hellboy: Being Human (2011) CBCS 9.6: $95

Hellboy: The Bride of Hell (2009) CBCS 9.6: $95

Something is Killing the Children #11 (2020) With original sketch art by John Timms CBCS 9.8: $495

Raphael #1 (Mirage, 1985) 1st App. Of Casey Jones, RAW in around 6.5 condition: SOLD

20 NEW (never used) E. Berber Mylite bags & Full backboards in Standard Size: $20

Post 2 IP   flag post
Jeez I am thinking it might have been better off if I titled this thread “Cheap Nudey pics.” 😆
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector cesidio private msg quote post Address this user
Honestly no bargains here. I do fmv by taking last 3 ebay sales and last 3 mcs and take the average. Your asking fmv + 10 - 20%. The only one I would have been willing to overpay for would have been the Raphael #1. Best of luck to you on your sales
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector PolarisNuclearSS2020 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by cesidio
Honestly no bargains here. I do fmv by taking last 3 ebay sales and last 3 mcs and take the average. You’re asking fmv + 10 - 20%. The only one I would have been willing to overpay for would have been the Raphael #1. Best of luck to you on your sales

For off eBay sales, if you want to move books and not take a loss, IMHO it is best to offer slabs:raws at around 25% under FMV (GPA) & only accept payment via Zelle or check/MO.

Charge shipping & insurance at cost and that is all the buyer has to pay.

If you are getting paid via PayPal, then offer 10% under FMV , plus tax + shipping/insurance.
Post 5 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
@Noblebeast315 good luck with the sales. That Last Ronin cover looks great with the red signature.
Post 6 IP   flag post
619265 6 6
This topic is archived. Start new topic?