Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
MemorabiliaQuestionsSignatures

Grade it or not?19815

I like bean sprouts. James42 private msg quote post Address this user

So, I have been going to HeroesCon for years. I don't have programs from every year I went, but I have a lot of them. And I have had some of them signed.

I recently discovered that the issue of Black Widow with this cover art is rather expensive; I think it was recalled? And the Mexican New Avengers reprint with this cover isn't cheap either.

I have no idea if this has value; it seems like the value of either of the others is from the art and rarity. This has the art, but rarity? I don't know.

I wouldn't be selling it, just holding it for the long term.
Post 1 IP   flag post
How do I know this? Because I've done it myself. lawguy1977 private msg quote post Address this user
Might not be worth it. One was sold on ebay on July 16 for $20.50 and it was signed as well.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/404369363512?hash=item5e264ad238%3Ag%3AR9YAAOSwl2tkqDXa&amdata=enc%3AAQAIAAABAGsHyywumEPW3Y2sSsV1Iik6JY1sVW7DMJ9AslUa2Jkf1v1T9PW0cQeCeuEEUGX2s14FQbttUgMQPK92%2F2%2FLW7TnJh1blw2siTf%2B%2B35uYV4d%2BLrmc2oIeBhOuoRF9zDfIOmbPZICyL1mJ2rvgDLk97XqTCJE%2BNL3NNXzI%2B5usmfOrko2zcq3NhPbD0M7E%2Fmw3ymtzRmnGJdPcVbU3unQFemGVpx090gs34xCqQhlrt7ieMRnZNQHpQ8oMF%2FjpriI63vXo%2FA7TOCmXmtT4sp3rkzZrQCOXlxfppJ%2B3kuTUYN%2Fd41NaK4mS9D7WoEF9HwjUFBzHiJL5CkTWdSHdiZciZA%3D%7Ctkp%3ABk9SR_qAn8qyYg&nma=true&si=%252BaVg63W6am43B%252FVkoXhysEDRJgY%253D&orig_cvip=true&nordt=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557
Post 2 IP   flag post
I'm not a plagiarist. I'm also not illiterate. drmccoy74 private msg quote post Address this user
You could frame it
Post 3 IP   flag post
Cover, 8 pages before the staples, 8 pages after, back cover. MrNotSoNice private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by drmccoy74
You could frame it

This.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector robertofredrico private msg quote post Address this user
I'd just keep it in a bag and board.
Post 5 IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
I agree with everything stated here, except encapsulation. Unless you want it encapsulated for display, a bag/board or frame will do the job for less than getting it graded. Just my 2 cents. 👍🙂
Post 6 IP   flag post
"There, their, they're." GAC private msg quote post Address this user
.....top loaders are a viable option too.
Post 7 IP   flag post
I like bean sprouts. James42 private msg quote post Address this user
I think I am going to send it for VSP and encapsulation only with my next submission.
Post 8 IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
Is she bowling in that drawing?
Post 9 IP   flag post
615425 9 9
This topic is archived. Start new topic?