Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS GradedComics Magazines

Magazine Mail Call19813

Cover, 8 pages before the staples, 8 pages after, back cover. MrNotSoNice private msg quote post Address this user
Always loved this Frazetta cover!

Post 1 IP   flag post
Cover, 8 pages before the staples, 8 pages after, back cover. MrNotSoNice private msg quote post Address this user
Probably my favorite Frazetta artwork. Great composition. Love the marble effect.

Post 2 IP   flag post
Another great Frazetta cover.

Post 3 IP   flag post
Love this one, nice grade too. Available for trade.

Post 4 IP   flag post
Signed by Forrest J. Ackerman for extra coolness.

I submitted this one, then was contacted by CBCS Customer Service letting me know they found the signature (I had not seen it). I proceeded to VSP the signature. Bravo CBCS Customer Service for catching that!

Post 5 IP   flag post
You do know that the new guy brings the donuts, right? DWeeB1967 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNotSoNice
Signed by Forrest J. Ackerman for extra coolness.

I submitted this one, then was contacted by CBCS Customer Service letting me know they found the signature (I had not seen it). I proceeded to VSP the signature. Bravo CBCS Customer Service for catching that!

That's great!
Post 6 IP   flag post
Got all these graded for $25 each with the introductory special (VSP excepted). Can't beat that!
Post 7 IP   flag post
I'm a #2. BigRedOne1944 private msg quote post Address this user
Double Nice!
Post 8 IP   flag post
615415 8 8
This topic is archived. Start new topic?