Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Collector comicsforme private msg quote post Address this user
Going through all my junk and found old Concert Shirt's.Any one keep there's?

Post 1 IP   flag post
Feel free to use my post as a checklist. multi007 private msg quote post Address this user
Nice collection. Highly valuable too.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Captain Corrector CaptainCanuck private msg quote post Address this user
Have a few. Most of the extra money spent at concerts went towards beer instead of swag.
Post 3 IP   flag post
You do know that the new guy brings the donuts, right? DWeeB1967 private msg quote post Address this user
Mine all got worn out.

Man... KLOL and 97 Rock... you're showing your age. πŸ˜„
Post 4 IP   flag post
My first Concert I was 14.My sister and her boyfriend stole me.An experience I will never forget,some.
Post 5 IP   flag post
being an ass and being a clown are two very different things. HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
Mine were all worn to tatters but I do enjoy visiting my local music memorabilia museum from time to time:

Post 6 IP   flag post
Apparently, I am easily annoyed. Rbolton private msg quote post Address this user
@comicsforme those are awesome!! Love the Maiden and Van Halen. Up the Irons!
Post 7 IP   flag post
Thanks guys.Old memorys.
Post 8 IP   flag post
You do know that the new guy brings the donuts, right? DWeeB1967 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by comicsforme
My first Concert I was 14.My sister and her boyfriend stole me.An experience I will never forget,some.

My first concert was Hall and Oates on the H2O tour.

My SECOND concert - and my first rock concert - was AC/DC supporting their "Flick of the Switch" album. Fastway opened up for them. Really good concert.

After that... many, many, many rock concerts. It's a shame that tickets are so expensive that kids in high school and college can't go to as many concerts as we used to go to back in the day. I know I sound like the old man saying "back in my day things were better" but they were so much fun. And we could see top-rate bands for $20 or $30.
Post 9 IP   flag post
I blame the forum gremlins. figment private msg quote post Address this user
The t-shirts are all long gone. Now all I have left are the stub images and some hazy memories.

Post 10 IP   flag post
We have around 50
Post 11 IP   flag post
I'm not a plagiarist. I'm also not illiterate. drmccoy74 private msg quote post Address this user
There was a shirt I had. Van Hagar Monsters of Rock at RFK stadium with the Scorpions. I guess you saw the same show but in Texas

Post 12 IP   flag post
Collector grapeape private msg quote post Address this user
No...... my wife threw them out because "they were taking up space" Now when she asks for something outside our budget, I tell her, "sure, just get a few of those shirts back and I'll sell them for the cash you need. 😑
Post 13 IP   flag post
Collector Helric1 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by comicsforme
Going through all my junk and found old Concert Shirt's.Any one keep there's?

Mine are all gone. I did have that Judas Priest one, it was one of my favorite shirts
Post 14 IP   flag post
Staple topics, nice. makahuka private msg quote post Address this user
Dang, I do not have them anymore, wore my armor till it fell off, Ramones, Kiss, Metallica and others, my 82 US festival was a fav. In the 80's, over 40 concerts by the end of high school. Great collection @comicsforme!
Post 15 IP   flag post
If I could, I would. I swear. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by grapeape
No...... my wife threw them out because "they were taking up space" Now when she asks for something outside our budget, I tell her, "sure, just get a few of those shirts back and I'll sell them for the cash you need. 😑

Out of nothing more than dangerous curiosity, what did she throw away of hers that was just taking up space?
Post 16 IP   flag post
Collector KCBatmanFan private msg quote post Address this user
This isn’t all of them, but these are the ones I put in storage when my parents sold their house back in 2017.

Post 17 IP   flag post
Collector grapeape private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrWatson
Quote:

Out of nothing more than dangerous curiosity, what did she throw away of hers that was just taking up space?

πŸ˜‚ are "stuff" is always junk you know that. Buy not answering your question, I believe, I actually have answered your question. πŸ˜†
Post 18 IP   flag post
I'm not a plagiarist. I'm also not illiterate. drmccoy74 private msg quote post Address this user
Looks like you were also at the Monsters of Rock Van Hagar tour! KC Batman
Post 19 IP   flag post
Feel free to use my post as a checklist. multi007 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrWatson
Quote:

πŸ˜‚ are "stuff" is always junk you know that. Buy not answering your question, I believe, I actually have answered your question. πŸ˜†

Wasn’t it George Carlin who said, β€œHow come other people’s stuff is shit, and our shit is stuff?” πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
Post 20 IP   flag post
Collector andy49 private msg quote post Address this user
I turned some of mine into a blanket

Post 21 IP   flag post
Love that blanket andy49
Post 22 IP   flag post

Post 23 IP   flag post
I have few tickets in my hallway.

Post 24 IP   flag post
A few of mine.
Post 25 IP   flag post
Captain Accident the420bandito private msg quote post Address this user

Post 26 IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user
I have some programs and ticket stubs in storage (I hope), but I do have the poster (or window display) of my first concert.

Post 27 IP   flag post
@Siggy I don't know what year that poster was from, but in the late 70's I saw Pat travers, Cheap Trick UfO and Blue Oyster cult at San Diego Stadium, just before the Stadium became Jack Murphy Stadium. Way cool tour poster!
Post 28 IP   flag post

Post 29 IP   flag post
I'm a McNugget guzzler. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user

Post 30 IP   flag post
620317 54 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?