Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

OT; What are you eating / cooking part 419809

being an ass and being a clown are two very different things. HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
Building a solid base before hitting the clubs @flanders!
Post 926 IP   flag post
being an ass and being a clown are two very different things. HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user

Post 927 IP   flag post
I'm a McNugget guzzler. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user

Post 928 IP   flag post

Post 929 IP   flag post
If I could, I would. I swear. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Italian sub with Sun Chips.

Post 930 IP   flag post

Apparently, I am easily annoyed. Rbolton private msg quote post Address this user
Little Italian

Post 931 IP   flag post
I'm not a plagiarist. I'm also not illiterate. drmccoy74 private msg quote post Address this user
@Rbolton you post alot of good food. It seems like you cook for either large partys or a Navy ship.
Post 932 IP   flag post
Apparently, I am easily annoyed. Rbolton private msg quote post Address this user
@drmccoy74 lol! We do Sunday or Monday dinner once a week for my wife’s side of the family.
Post 933 IP   flag post
I wish I had a title. ComicNinja0215 private msg quote post Address this user
Breadsticks and pasta; unfortunately not olive garden's.
Post 934 IP   flag post
I'm not a plagiarist. I'm also not illiterate. drmccoy74 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbolton
@drmccoy74 lol! We do Sunday or Monday dinner once a week for my wife’s side of the family.
gotcha
I just haven't seen a table set like that in a while. Our youngest of three just got her nursing pin and RN and is in love with a sailor stationed somewhere in Rhode Island. Empty nest is coming and my wife is already tired of cooking and I suck at it. KFC for me I guess. 😁
Post 935 IP   flag post
@drmccoy74 congrats on your daughter getting her nursing pin and RN, that is awesome! we have one kid out of the house(but close enough to make it for dinner once a week) and my boy just turned 16 and eats enough for three people.
Post 936 IP   flag post
Banana chocolate chip muffins.

Post 937 IP   flag post
Happy Birthday. Party hard @Bronte !
Post 938 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@drmccoy74 - Rhode Island, now you’re talking. He’s probably at the Newport Naval Base. If you visit, stop by and say hello!
Post 939 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by esaravo
@drmccoy74 - Rhode Island, now you’re talking. He’s probably at the Newport Naval Base. If you visit, stop by and say hello!
You got it @esaravo.
Post 940 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
@drmccoy74

Thank you
Post 941 IP   flag post
@Bronte happy bday!
Post 942 IP   flag post
No rust here... Nearmint67 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronte
@drmccoy74

Thank you

Happy Birthday Mark... Getting older is alright, just never get old!
Post 943 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
@Bronte happy birthday Mark!
Post 944 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by flanders
@Bronte happy birthday Mark!

Post 945 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
Thank you all!!!
Post 946 IP   flag post
Pickles round 2 and todays garden grab

Post 947 IP   flag post
Hamburger beef stroganoff.

Post 948 IP   flag post
I always call that strokinoff
Post 949 IP   flag post
I am not surprised.
Post 950 IP   flag post
@Rbolton, I'm pretty jealous of your plot even though I haven't seen it. Your hauls remind me of what I'd see from my aunts garden and Im familiar with the size of it. Shit, it's early in the year to be canning.

With that being said I'm more of a city slicker gardener. I have a really nice 12'x6'x12" raised bed that does a majority of what we need. I would like to post some photo's though to prove you can grow food in anything.

About 10 years ago we got a newer picnic table and I was left with a dilapidated table to get rid of. Instead I invested 30 bucks or so in lumber and built a picnic table planter. We put extra things in it and things that cycle out fast. The only reason I'm bringing it up is because I only expected to get 3 years out of it and 10 years later I'm afraid it's spent. It's finally starting to fall apart after dirt replacement all those years.

#plants grow

Post 951 IP   flag post
@HeinzDad I wish I had the carpentry ability to build something like what you put together, would love to do some raised gardens! Here are a few pics of the small gardens from the previous yr and this year and one of the big plots that has the melons, pumpkins and corn.

Post 952 IP   flag post
Very nice!

We use what most would use for a flower bed for garlic in the winter and beans in the summer. I just braided these ( the best I could).

Post 953 IP   flag post
The braided garlic is freakin awesome!
Post 954 IP   flag post
Those marigolds to keep “pests” out?
Post 955 IP   flag post
615415 999 30