Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

OT; What are you eating / cooking part 419809

I'm a McNugget guzzler. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronte
White castle.
And yes there is a second suitcase under this one.

our only one in town closed to become a Popeyes. I’ve been craving that because the grocery freezer ones don’t hit the same.
Post 426 IP   flag post
If I could, I would. I swear. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Blueberry scones

Post 427 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
From scratch.

Post 428 IP   flag post
Apparently, I am easily annoyed. Rbolton private msg quote post Address this user

Can’t have Chinese food without the doughnuts
Post 429 IP   flag post
I'm not a plagiarist. I'm also not illiterate. drmccoy74 private msg quote post Address this user
@esaravo is that butterscotch?
Post 430 IP   flag post

@esaravo I love homemade cinnamon rolls, but I hate making them. They are so labor intensive.
Post 431 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by drmccoy74
@esaravo is that butterscotch?

I think that's cream cheese icing with vanilla in it.
Post 432 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@drmccoy74 - No, cinnamon rolls.

@DrWatson - I think the cleanup was the worst part.
Post 433 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
@Rbolton

Hungry Jack biscuits deep fried.
Post 434 IP   flag post
Apparently, I am easily annoyed. Rbolton private msg quote post Address this user
@Bronte Pilsbury, so easy but so good!
Post 435 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Weighing in at 1 lb 10 oz, tonight's meal is rice noodles, vegetables, chicken, and coconut aminos for the sauce.

Post 436 IP   flag post
"There, their, they're." GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@flanders looks delicious!!!
Post 437 IP   flag post
I got this recipe from my neighbors Spanish mother. Ensalada de pulpo. We only make it once a year…….

Post 438 IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeinzDad
I got this recipe from my neighbors Spanish mother. Ensalada de pulpo. We only make it once a year…….

That looks great. I've had my fair share of ceviche, takes me back to my days before kids when I had a timeshare in Cabo. My favorite experience included a bottle of some kind of green chili oil (oil, not sauce) that I've been searching for ever since. If you haven't already, make sure to try it on a regular saltine cracker...it may seem inauthentic, but that's how it was most often served in Mexico.
Post 439 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
@Heinzdad watch out! Doc Ock now has you on his hit list.
Post 440 IP   flag post
@flanders that’s funny!!
Post 441 IP   flag post
Finally finished all the holiday treats

Post 442 IP   flag post
@Rbolton I'm getting ready to start on the Victoria spinge and the pumpkin pie tonight.

I will get started on the steak and gravy in the morning.
Post 443 IP   flag post
Homemade gluten free apple pie should be cooled and ready to eat in a couple hours.

Post 444 IP   flag post
Cover, 8 pages before the staples, 8 pages after, back cover. MrNotSoNice private msg quote post Address this user

Post 445 IP   flag post
Cover, 8 pages before the staples, 8 pages after, back cover. MrNotSoNice private msg quote post Address this user
Pork leg, Guatemalan style

Post 446 IP   flag post
Pumpkin pie is out of the oven and the cakes have gone in.

Post 447 IP   flag post
This years feast of the 7 fishes, traditional tomorrow night
Post 448 IP   flag post
Meat pie just out of the oven!

Bonus - here’s the recipe.

Post 449 IP   flag post
"There, their, they're." GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Christmas dinner and drinks with the family soon to commence.

Post 450 IP   flag post
Collector ThorneArt private msg quote post Address this user
Sorry, no pics, but for Xmas dinner I brought a side, and decided to try Lobster Mac & cheese.

Holy Crap did I do it right, it was the hit of the table.

I also made a pretty good Green Bean casserole, but the hit was the Mac & Cheese.
Post 451 IP   flag post

Post 452 IP   flag post
What do you do with the leftover meat and bone from your Christmas ham? Make split pea and ham soup of course! Most people say they hate it, but I doubt they ever even tried it. My wife snd son both asked for seconds.

Post 453 IP   flag post
This thing has given me a headache today. I still have another hour or so to pull it.

Post 454 IP   flag post
Not even eating it tonight. Ate pizza an hour n half ago.

Post 455 IP   flag post
615415 999 30