Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

OT; What are you eating / cooking part 419809

If I could, I would. I swear. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Deconstructed Stuffed Peppers. Yes, I understand it looks a lot like the chicken burrito posted above... but it's not.

This is a new one.

Post 976 IP   flag post
Collector starlord private msg quote post Address this user
Cow heart fajitas!
Post 977 IP   flag post
I picture a tie that looks like a deer wiener. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrWatson
Deconstructed Stuffed Peppers. Yes, I understand it looks a lot like the chicken burrito posted above... but it's not.

This is a new one.

I can only stand one bell pepper at best but love them stuffed. I’m guilty of deconstructed for any further eating.
Post 978 IP   flag post
I can't eat a regular stuffed pepper. It gives me terrible indigestion as the pepper doesn't get cooked enough to break down whatever it is that gives me tummy trouble.

So, I figured I would give this a go. It's really good.
Post 979 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by starlord
Cow heart fajitas!

Whatever makes your mule kick, buddy. 😫
Post 980 IP   flag post

Apparently, I am easily annoyed. Rbolton private msg quote post Address this user
I much prefer the stuffing part of the stuffed peppers over the bell pepper
Post 981 IP   flag post
You would really like this. It's basically stuffing with as many or as few bell peppers you want thrown in the mix.
Post 982 IP   flag post
Apparently, I am easily annoyed. Rbolton private msg quote post Address this user
It looks really good!
Post 983 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user

Post 984 IP   flag post
"There, their, they're." GAC private msg quote post Address this user
bbq'ing burgers and my corn also goes on the grill.

Post 985 IP   flag post
Suck it up, buttercup!! KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
More of what didn't I eat 8 months ago...but that I will eat in 2 more months!!

Ginger!! some ginger started sprouting over the winter...so I nursed it along then put it in a pot.... Ta Da!!

Post 986 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user

Post 987 IP   flag post
@KatKomics that ginger plant is great!
Post 988 IP   flag post
Sunday night dinner

Post 989 IP   flag post
Homemade pecan Belgian waffle with whipped cream.

Post 990 IP   flag post
"There, their, they're." GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrWatson
Homemade pecan Belgian waffle with whipped cream.

That looks like it should be in an ad. That's a perfect waffle....and pecan to boot..love it!!
Post 991 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 992 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
Veal parm. Strawberry Gelato. Foccacio bread with olive oil and fresh ground pepper

Post 993 IP   flag post
I picture a tie that looks like a deer wiener. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user

Post 994 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
@HeinzDad some damn squirrel ate all my cucumber plants or it would be just about pickling time.
Post 995 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by flanders
@HeinzDad some damn squirrel ate all my cucumber plants or it would be just about pickling time.
Ive lived at my place for almost 20 years. Over that time period I’ve removed a lot of big trees. I used to guard my garden with a 22. Now it just has a fence around it for rabbits and neighborhood stray cats.

Edit: back then my father in law was alive and would come get the squirrels I shot. They didn’t go to waste. When my mother in law passed my wife and her siblings found like 5 of them in his deep freezer when they cleaned it.
Post 996 IP   flag post
My daughter sent me this pick the other morning. She made “easy” pancakes from Americas Test Kitchen book. She added chocolate chips. I figured they would make @DrWatson proud but I couldn’t post them right after that waffle.

Post 997 IP   flag post
My pancake recipe is from America's Test Kitchen. I tweeked it a little with some heavy cream replacing a bit of the milk as I prefer skim milk.

It's the best pancake recipe I've ever found, and I've made a lot.

Those pancakes look great. In fact, that's what I had for supper; pancakes, sausage, and eggs.
Post 998 IP   flag post
Pickles look great! Love having breakfast for dinner.
Post 999 IP   flag post
611391 999 24