Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS GradedCBCS Signature VSPComics Silver AgeSignatures

Small but mighty Mail Call!19777

COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
These were submitted during the VSP sale a short while back. Most of these are my dad’s and a couple are mine.

A couple of Silver Age X-Men!

The last book my dad was missing in his Galactus trilogy. Bought raw from MWS where they graded it a 3.0

I of course wished this had graded higher but I also didn’t spend huge money on it.

Not the greatest grade but I’m ecstatic bot signatures were verified. I have a #1 (and a raw #2) signed by Gaiman but you don’t see a ton of books signed by McKean!

Dad’s book. After a few verification disappointments, we were so glad this one came back verified! I feel like there are far fewer DeForest Kelley signed books out there, especially compared to Shatner or even Nimoy (RIP). The book itself isn’t worth anything so we went with the Slab-Only option and I think it looks great!

Just waiting to see if there with be an AW for the Star Trek Convention in Vegas next month so I can arrange for a bunch of my dad’s books to make the trip!
Post 1 IP   flag post
I'm a McNugget guzzler. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
Aaaaaww man, Constantine on a Sandman cover. I’m gushing.

EDIT: signed at that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector Bobashek private msg quote post Address this user
My first from 5 orders submitted at HeroesCon.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector Travis private msg quote post Address this user
Not sure what grade that is on the Star Trek book. I never seen a B for a grade yet
Post 4 IP   flag post
"There, their, they're." GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@Travis no grade.....slab only...verified signature....the B is the Beckett logo.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Staple topics, nice. makahuka private msg quote post Address this user
@dielinfinite A great way to cherish your dad, and some of the things you both had in common, dig the Star Trek book.
Post 6 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
@makahuka lol HAVE. He’s still around. He’s out of the country a lot so I manage his collection stateside
Post 7 IP   flag post
615425 7 7
This topic is archived. Start new topic?