Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS GradedGrading Help Needed

Invalid Comic/Magazine Message when checking number19772

Collector DerekPutnam private msg quote post Address this user
I purchased this from slab from a third party and when I go to check the ID for any notes it comes back as "Invalid Comic/Magazine." The only number on the label is 0011102-AA-029. How do I follow up on this? Is this common if it's an older encapsulation? Any help is appreciated.

Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector Rafel private msg quote post Address this user
From what I've seen and understood, most of those "older" numbers never made it in the "Population Report". Why? I'm not sure. I only can guess that CBCS didn't keep track of them or had a way to do it. I don't even know if CBCS has paper copies. I know it would take many many man hours to research those numbers too. I have many a slabs like that myself.
Post 2 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
I'm pretty sure a few books were lost when doing a computer migration of the database. Unfortunately I don't think anything can be done. I would ask if they could insert it into database if you give them photos of book, but I guess that might not be accepted because if their was possible bad motivation anything could be inserted.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Suck it up, buttercup!! KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
how does the 1st appearance of an invisible kid work anyway?... I mean....couldn't he have been invisible in any number of prior issues
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector DerekPutnam private msg quote post Address this user
Oh well, along the lines of what I though most likely. Thanks everyone.
Post 5 IP   flag post
615415 5 5
This topic is archived. Start new topic?