Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Comics Bronze AgeComics Silver AgeWant to Buy

WTB/WTTF HOM #174, HOS #81 and DC Special #419769

You do know that the new guy brings the donuts, right? DWeeB1967 private msg quote post Address this user
Hi, everyone.

I'm looking to buy, trade or do a cash/trade deal for the following books. I'm looking for them all in VFNM (9.0) or better condition.

House of Secrets #81
House of Mystery #174
DC Special #4

Please let me know if you have any of these. Thanks for looking.
Post 1 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@DWeeB1967 - I think I have a raw, mid-grade copy of the DC Special. Let me know if you want me to take a look for it, David.
Post 2 IP   flag post
You do know that the new guy brings the donuts, right? DWeeB1967 private msg quote post Address this user
@esaravo Thanks, Ed. I actually have TWO 8.5 copies of it already and I'm trying to upgrade. So, no need to dig it out unless it might actually be nicer than you remember. But I do appreciate the offer.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector cyrano0521 private msg quote post Address this user
I looked, too. While I have an extra copy of the DC Special, I am pretty sure it’s no better than a 6. My better one should be an 8.5, as well. I’ve never seen better.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyrano0521
I looked, too. While I have an extra copy of the DC Special, I am pretty sure it’s no better than a 6. My better one should be an 8.5, as well. I’ve never seen better.

Me neither. I've been looking for years. Thanks for looking, @cyrano0521.
Post 5 IP   flag post
615412 5 5
This topic is archived. Start new topic?