Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Collector ratwoodster private msg quote post Address this user
Sorry this may be a stupid question, but is there like a website that works like a wanted board? I.e., if I was looking for a particular book graded and was willing to pay X price, I could post that and see if someone has what I was looking for? Almost like a reverse eBay?
Post 1 IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
Feel free to do that here
Post 2 IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@ratwoodster people put up WTB/ISO (Want To Buy/In Search of) threads all the time. be specific... pictures are usually helpful.
Post 3 IP   flag post
You do know that the new guy brings the donuts, right? DWeeB1967 private msg quote post Address this user
@ratwoodster Just start a thread stating what books you are looking for, desired grade and, optionally, the price you are looking to pay. Many of us have sold/traded on this forum over the years.

And welcome to the forum!
Post 4 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
CBCS has tags, CGC has dedicated sections on their forum for WTB/WTT and mycomicshop.com has a want list you can personalize. MCS doesn't give you the ability to set a price you'd be willing to pay, but it's still convenient and you can set it up so that you get an alert immediately if an item you are looking for becomes available. You can also select a minimum grade at MCS:

https://www.mycomicshop.com/wantlist

https://forum.cbcscomics.com/tag/want-to-buy

As suggested above, you might as well create a list of what you're looking for and post it here.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Collector ratwoodster private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks everyone I will definitely post it here!
Post 6 IP   flag post
618083 6 6
This topic is archived. Start new topic?